Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Have fun begging the west to keep your 'Islamic' country's economies afloat.

And also have fun stoning adulterers to death, killing women for 'honor' , and keeping 'slave girls' for *** .
Because ... that isn't done by other communities? Begging west? I believe west is elevating its economy a lot via the links I posted and their oil trade with gulf states. Also, only ONE of what you mentioned is a part of Islamic law.

Some of you post such ignorant nonsense. Islam needs a reformation? Heck, every ideology does, including Islam. It needs to move with time. But let's not garner likes here with posts like these.

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because ... that isn't done by other communities? Begging west? I believe west is elevating its economy a lot via the links I posted and their oil trade with gulf states. Also, only ONE of what you mentioned is a part of Islamic law.

Some of you post such ignorant nonsense. Islam needs a reformation? Heck, every ideology does, including Islam. It needs to move with time. But let's not garner likes here with posts like these.
That guy was implying that Islam hasn't changed, and doesn't need to change.

It has changed , as most Muslims aren't going to view keeping a slave and having *** with her as justified anymore(at least educated ones, or people living in the west).

It also has to keep on adapting to survive. Most of the Muslim world needs Atatürk (turkey) like reforms to progress IMHO.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

It has changed , as most Muslims aren't going to view keeping a slave and having *** with her as justified anymore(at least educated ones, or people living in the west).

It also has to keep on adapting to survive. Most of the Muslim world needs Atatürk (turkey) like reforms to progress IMHO.
Because he's a ****ing bigot. You shouldn't expect any better from him, but you didn't have to sink to his level.

Islam doesn't even advocate *** slavery as adultery is punishable by death. How do these two mix? Islam and Muslims are two different entities. What a muslim does, isn't necessarily a poster performance of Islam. For instance, infanticide of female children is the highest in Pakistan and a few other countries. Does Islam advocate that?

I really like Turkey's modern outlook towards life. Indonesia and Malaysia are also, slowly but surely, progressing. If only other Muslim countries followed suit, I wouldn't have given up my religion. But, they are under the veil of Saudi Wahabism; this sect is the cancer of muslim world.

Hadith are distorted to promote pedophilia, women rights are usurped by these Muftis and they are treated like animals. As long as this country is seen as the centre of Muslim progress, muslim world will never progress. This country needs to be depowered and dethroned from this perch. But, the irony? America is behind its progress because of the oil trade agreement. So, how is the West any better?

Edogawa

Regular
Kin
3💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bombings, like this, happen daily in third world nations at a much higher casualties at the hands of NATO or NATO-allies. I think that needs more media coverage so that people in the West acknowledge the brutality of politicians who represent them.

Kushina89

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Bombings, like this, happen daily in third world nations at a much higher casualties at the hands of NATO or NATO-allies. I think that needs more media coverage so that people in the West acknowledge the brutality of politicians who represent them.
like hell would the zionist jews show the truth
spread lies, make the sheeple kill each other, control the mass with fear by funding shit like isis and start another world war by making the muslims the villains

we all are doomed because 90% of the people in this world have no brain sadly and can't see the truth.. even if it's right infront of their face

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Because he's a ****ing bigot. You shouldn't expect any better from him, but you didn't have to sink to his level.

Islam doesn't even advocate *** slavery as adultery is punishable by death. How do these two mix? Islam and Muslims are two different entities. What a muslim does, isn't necessarily a poster performance of Islam. For instance, infanticide of female children is the highest in Pakistan and a few other countries. Does Islam advocate that?

I really like Turkey's modern outlook towards life. Indonesia and Malaysia are also, slowly but surely, progressing. If only other Muslim countries followed suit, I wouldn't have given up my religion. But, they are under the veil of Saudi Wahabism; this sect is the cancer of muslim world.

Hadith are distorted to promote pedophilia, women rights are usurped by these Muftis and they are treated like animals. As long as this country is seen as the centre of Muslim progress, muslim world will never progress. This country needs to be depowered and dethroned from this perch. But, the irony? America is behind its progress because of the oil trade agreement. So, how is the West any better?
Like all ancient religions, Islam has outdated injunctions/regulations from a modern moral perspective.
And in the ancient world, keeping slaves(concubines) was the norm. And as the entire social structure was centred around the family/tribe especially amongst nomads such as the Hebrews and Arabs, threats to that cohesion , such as adultery were dealt with severely. So it isn't much of a surprise to find those 2 phenomenon co existing. For the 7th century Arab, those two laws were completely acceptable.

And F.uck the west. The people in Muslim country's need to secularise/progress for their own sake. Atatürk again, is the perfect role model here: he adapted secular reforms for the purpose of liberating his nation from western influence, and so that they won't fall behind the west. Not to emulate the west, and certainly not to be puppets of the west like the Saudis are.

And the only people who can 'dethrone' the Saudis from their perch, are Muslims themselves. Bottom line: Muslim nations are backward, they take religion too seriously and its been at the expense of educational, scientific and material progress.

So I'll reiterate: the Muslim world needs a reformation.

Reactions: Pumpkin Ninja

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Like all ancient religions, Islam has outdated injunctions/regulations from a modern moral perspective.
And in the ancient world, keeping slaves(concubines) was the norm. And as the entire social structure was centred around the family/tribe especially amongst nomads such as the Hebrews and Arabs, threats to that cohesion , such as adultery were dealt with severely. So it isn't much of a surprise to find those 2 phenomenon co existing. For the 7th century Arab, those two laws were completely acceptable.

And F.uck the west. The people in Muslim country's need to secularise/progress for their own sake. Atatürk again, is the perfect role model here: he adapted secular reforms for the purpose of liberating his nation from western influence, and so that they won't fall behind the west. Not to emulate the west, and certainly not to be puppets of the west like the Saudis are.

And the only people who can 'dethrone' the Saudis from their perch, are Muslims themselves. Bottom line: Muslim nations are backward, they take religion too seriously and its been at the expense of educational, scientific and material progress.

So I'll reiterate: the Muslim world needs a reformation.
I don't want to get into a discussion on morality, but humanity always needs to look forward. That is my motto. In the time that muslims progressed, they did give more importance to secularism and were educated enough to understand the scripture themselves. When you put your faith in someone else's hands, then you are bound to be swayed at their whims. This is exactly what the (majority of the) muftis are doing.

Again, religion doesn't advocate that you shouldn't progress in science and education. A lot of this is advocated by the muslims. What they advocate has little to do with religion and more with culture.

The ones who actually advocate decency are shunned, as old habits die hard. As for reformation, then I believe in a collective reformation. West is just as terrible as these cultures. I really see no difference.

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So a recent update:

One of the terrorists Ibrahim El Bakraoui tried to rob a currency exchange station in 2010 where he shot at policeofficers with a kalasjnikov. But the case was labbeled a "fait divers" which basically means "something to small to worry about" or "not worth mentioning"... Or for better understanding "Let's not place another Muslim in a bad daylight again".
There was made a deal out of it already in 2010 where everyone called it an "outrage".. I'm speechless.
A lot of young people already died.. Students who were just going to school. Aa 3 year old is still fighting for it's life.

Last edited:

Itachi Minato

Veteran
Kin
23💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Please can you stop being right for a while. My heads hurting reading something on NB from someone who knows what he is talking about. What country are you from btw?

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
An unfortunate occurrence. The main cause of this and many other like tragedies are the European leaders. These are the people that interfered in a volatile region without understanding what was happening on ground and after angering the people of that region and destroying their homes they proceeded to bring them to Europe.

The Europeans need to wake up and get rid of these treacherous rulers of theirs then and only then can these attacks stop. The problem is despite the complaints of the European people they are unwilling to revolt and remove these hypocrites from power because they are attached to their '1st world living standards' and don't want to end up like Libyans. They need to face the truth, if you want change, costs must come with it and often at times things must get worse before they can get a lot better.

Reactions: SSStylish

Legendary Saiyan

Elite
Kin
339💸
Kumi
187💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
An unfortunate occurrence. The main cause of this and many other like tragedies are the European leaders. These are the people that interfered in a volatile region without understanding what was happening on ground and after angering the people of that region and destroying their homes they proceeded to bring them to Europe.

The Europeans need to wake up and get rid of these treacherous rulers of theirs then and only then can these attacks stop. The problem is despite the complaints of the European people they are unwilling to revolt and remove these hypocrites from power because they are attached to their '1st world living standards' and don't want to end up like Libyans. They need to face the truth, if you want change, costs must come with it and often at times things must get worse before they can get a lot better.
Gerkak has spoken! It must be easy for some bigots to point fingers at a group because of what they follow, which is completely irrelevant on politics especially in this generation. Great post bro.

Reactions: Gerkak

Gerkak

Legendary
Kin
67💸
Kumi
18💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Gerkak has spoken! It must be easy for some bigots to point fingers at a group because of what they follow, which is completely irrelevant on politics especially in this generation. Great post bro.
Thanks. The reality of the situation is many people only want to say what suits them without looking at the true source or root of the problem. In simple terms they look but they do not see.

Reactions: Legendary Saiyan

Lelouch Vii Britannia

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Thats the last thing we need, that bast.ard wasn't even Muslim if done those things to Muslims ataturk(banning the veil, banning Arabic, not letting Muslim women with hijab teach or study)

If there is one day the law would allow me to get away with a crime, I would assassinate ataturk tbh

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thats the last thing we need, that bast.ard wasn't even Muslim if done those things to Muslims ataturk(banning the veil, banning Arabic, not letting Muslim women with hijab teach or study)

If there is one day the law would allow me to get away with a crime, I would assassinate ataturk tbh
Yeah, thinking with genitalia, that's more of what you need lmao.

The vast majority of Muslim women wear the veil because they are forced into it, by the culture and their men. Its an oppressive instrument, once you make them completely independent/non guilty(by parents/family/friends) we'll see how many willingly wear it anymore.

And in a hypothetical 'what if' scenario, Atatürk would have fired your ass b4 u knew wats happening, dude was a legendary officer, some1 who actually stood up to the west at a time when other 'devout' Muslims were slaves of the British or French.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

If there is one day the law would allow me to get away with a crime, I would assassinate Ataturk tbh
Most women are forced into wearing hijab. Perhaps, banning was a harsh step, but when the majority are forced into the act I think it seems fair to take measures into ones own hands. Consider the argument of marriages. In Islam, forced marriage where the woman's consent is not involved results in Zinah as it is Niqah-Bil-Jabar (Nikah by coercion). Such a Nikah has no value in Islam nor does it recognize it. But, do people abide by it? How many children are a product of "haram relationships" then in the muslim countries? I'll say a vast majority of them.

Now, don't you think a law is required to contain such a situation where women are considered barter tools for transactional goodies? A government needs to put its foot down and state "enough is enough" for the safe guard of the majority.

Last edited:

The Western Wheel

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watch This only if you can take it man

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Jk it seems to be Muslims. I will post some pics
True moslims wouldn't do this. Isis is not religious, it's their banner and shield.

Ot: tragic, yet entirely a symptom of geopolitica and yet traffic kills more. Moving on. Shit happens every day in the middle east.

Hypocritical grief. Humanity has so much to still learn