Skull Knight

Veteran
Kin
1,523💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I left, like, a long post two pages back. I would advise people to read it.
why didn't u post things like Kashimiri Pandit Exodus in Kashmir?
Let me tell u what wiki says:
The Kashmiri Pandits had been a favoured section of the population of the valley during Dogra rule (1846–1947). 20 per cent of them left the valley as a consequence of the 1948 Muslim riots and the 1950 land reforms, and by 1981 the Pandit population amounted to 5 per cent of the total.

They began to leave in much greater numbers in the 1990s during the eruption of militancy, following persecution and threats by radical Islamists and militants. The events of 19 January 1990 were particularly vicious. On that day, mosques issued declarations that the Kashmiri Pandits were Kafirs and that the males had to leave Kashmir, convert to Islam or be killed. Those who chose to the first of these were told to leave their women behind. The Kashmiri Muslims were instructed to identify Pandit homes so they could be systematically targeted for conversion or killing.

as for OT:its really a sad day for Brussels :(
When will people learn that by killing innocents one can gain nothing

Last edited:

sasukesworld

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Yet people choose to be blind. U_U

You can't be serious........... Merkel is one of the biggest traitors of all time.

Oh and:

Last edited:

BlacLord™

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
12💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ah I see you're a butthurt person well if you want to try this sure get other religions into this.

The thing is I'm not defending Judaism but everything with Christianity happened a long time ago. Islam still kills millions in this time on earth. Also Islam is the youngest religion while it killed most people on earth :lmao: it's a barbaric religion that hasn't moved on.

Don't forget that after mohammed's death when Islam was going to spread like cancer they killed and raped every person along the way. Why else do you think the current Turkey, Lebano, Jordan and Palestine are not one of the most Christian countries anymore.

I will add a video that explains Islamic barbarian conquest.

Islam is a religion that has always known murder and blood and always will know

[video=youtube_share;c7y2LRcf4kc]https://youtu.be/c7y2LRcf4kc[/video]

Now stop using the crusades as an excuse since Islam did 100 times more and worse you can see it on this map.

I want a good reply debunking my arguments if you can't since it is the truth than you show that I'm right
If you think that terrorism in the name of Christianity amongst other religion is over and done with, you're very unaware indeed. Because through Africa and Asia, there are Christian terrorists committing acts just as heinous, but because they're not committed in areas considered "major", they don't get highlighted by the media.

Over the course of unbiased history (as opposed to the convenient ignoring of all the facts in the video you provided), both Christianity and Islam have been used as "justification" for the killings of countless millions, and continue to do so. There's little difference in the overall statistics, and why should it matter anyway? The life of an innocent person is worth more than just a number.

In the end, religion isn't justification but an excuse, something for those scumbags to hide behind. If it weren't religion, it would be something else because all in all, it's just a means to an end for them.

Last edited:

NarutoKage2

Veteran
Kin
9💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Uhm..

I never said this sh!t would completely vanish if religion, especially Islam, would change or if it was gone forever. But that would be still a great first step. Like I said in one of my earlier posts in this thread, the integration of immigrants has to improve a lot as well. And these unstable people without a perspective (who get manipulated by the barbaric creatures of terrorism) in their lives need to get a perspective, as soon as possible. They have to get education and a well-payed job, and must not live in ghettos together with other immigrants.
'The amount of people who do bad things...' will ONLY decrease if the conditions that led people to do and accept such things, changes. So I didnt agree with your statement.

You can't separate peoples actions, and their conditions of life, unfortunately. This point cannot be over emphasized, as it helps to explain the entire spectrum of human history and the evolution of 'modern ideas' especially with regards to human rights etc.

And yes, they have to change or risk deportation. If you concede the importance of socio economic factors, then you should appreciate the following: religion isn't the cause of their attitudes, their attitudes are the cause of religion(religiosity) .

DominiqueX

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Sigh. ****in' barbarians. Why the hell are these people driven to the point were they commit these atrociates.
They are dumb, they are poor, they live in ghettos and some manipulative creatures promise them that they will get dozens of virgins that they can ***** for eternity in afterlife.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
why didn't u post things like Kashimiri Pandit Exodus in Kashmir?
Let me tell u what wiki says:
The Kashmiri Pandits had been a favoured section of the population of the valley during Dogra rule (1846–1947). 20 per cent of them left the valley as a consequence of the 1948 Muslim riots and the 1950 land reforms, and by 1981 the Pandit population amounted to 5 per cent of the total.

They began to leave in much greater numbers in the 1990s during the eruption of militancy, following persecution and threats by radical Islamists and militants. The events of 19 January 1990 were particularly vicious. On that day, mosques issued declarations that the Kashmiri Pandits were Kafirs and that the males had to leave Kashmir, convert to Islam or be killed. Those who chose to the first of these were told to leave their women behind. The Kashmiri Muslims were instructed to identify Pandit homes so they could be systematically targeted for conversion or killing.

as for OT:its really a sad day for Brussels :(
When will people learn that by killing innocents one can gain nothing
Looks like my post over your head. It's okay, it happens to most here.

shelke

Supreme
Kin
13💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Thank you. Tbh Chechenya massacares and deportations is brink of crimes under Russia, Soviets in particular.

Majority of British people think British empire is soemthing to be proud of:

Majority of Westerns think this way regards to attacks in East:

72% percent of Americans supported war against Iraq...in which 1,5 millon people died:

Middle East was chopped up by colonial powers 100 years ago, Syria would be French territory, Iraq would be British. Yeap that was what mattered:

If you want to blabber about "stats" and "facts" we can bring everything to the table. That way we can see how ubiquitous barbarism is.
Extremism is being associated with religion, when democratic and political extremism is far worse. I don't see anyone here (from Europe) using the same "barbaric" yard-stick to look at the aforementioned regimes as well. People have been slaughtered in droves; literally millions upon millions have been killed by either the policies, sanctions, mass arms race or direct military interventions by European and Western countries despicable policies. Yet, all is fine as long as Eurocentrism and white supremacists’ agenda is left unruffled.

I mean, Jesus on a toy horse’s back, this is ****ing insane! The level of complete disregard to these black, despicably horrible political acts are not worth mentioning at all, apparently. And why not? Their countries’ economies are being built on these human shambles. It says a lot about how “peaceful” the inhabitants of these countries are. A lot … it’s a telling tale, a metaphor for their utter lack of conscience. And then that grease monkey with a pint sized, pitifully dysfunctional brain, Hawker, goes barking, “humanity is so noiiiicceee … we have pwagwessed … we Europe cool … long wiv Eworp ... you pszzimist.”

Disgusting …

Last edited:

WoldOfFingo

Regular
Kin
8💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why people always bring up the past smh? Yeah oke we have don sh!tty things back then which oh btw were our ancestors, not us.
We are in the here and now. Right now we are just living peacefull, and sorry if we comment on the fact we don't like to be slaughtered in our own home for no reason.