Bolt can surpass Naruto and Sasuke only if...

Romy9

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...Naruto passed the Rikudou chakra onto him. He's supposedly very talented but talent alone won't help him reach the pedestal. His father is the sole proof of that. Surpassing them both seems highly unlikely when we begin to factor in all the powers each of them have. Bolt will have to have Rikudou's chakra to be able to stand on the same ground as them, at least. Same goes with Sarada for that matter.

Also, I suspect Naruto's and Sasuke's performance/power will be "dumbed" down in order for the Bolt and the gang have greater impact on us, as it already was from the manga, in my pov. I would like the scenario in which he understands the level of power they both possess but achieving it is highly unlikely without all of the tailed beasts, Rikudou's chakra, doujutsu, in my pov.

EVlL

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he aint surpass sasuke. get the same level, i agree, tho it will happen at least a couple of decades later. but no surpassing, especially if sasuke's still alive.

anyway doesnt the trailer say he will surpass legend? legend, not legends. only 1 legend, and its obviously naruto.

and with that exhausted expression naruto gives in the trailer, and very powerful enemies, you know what im talking bout fam.

Narutolu

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
he can only if he can get sasuke charkra and delope a renigan and then develop the shishun and probably get some kul dojustu of his own. my view duo

LuckyMan

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
...Naruto passed the Rikudou chakra onto him. He's supposedly very talented but talent alone won't help him reach the pedestal. His father is the sole proof of that. Surpassing them both seems highly unlikely when we begin to factor in all the powers each of them have. Bolt will have to have Rikudou's chakra to be able to stand on the same ground as them, at least. Same goes with Sarada for that matter.

Also, I suspect Naruto's and Sasuke's performance/power will be "dumbed" down in order for the Bolt and the gang have greater impact on us, as it already was from the manga, in my pov. I would like the scenario in which he understands the level of power they both possess but achieving it is highly unlikely without all of the tailed beasts, Rikudou's chakra, doujutsu, in my pov.
So even when Kishimoto says Bolt WILL surpass the legend (Naruto) you still fight against his words? Why even read the series if you'll disregard what the author has said and believe what you want to?

Your point of view on Naruto and Sasuke being "dumbed" down is terribly incorrect. The whole conversation Sakura had with Shin and literally the title of the chapter he bested Naruto and Sasuke was about how without any conflict they didn't evolve. They didn't get weaker, but they certainly didn't get any stronger (skill wise, obviously Naruto has more raw power than before with Full Kurama).

Kishi doesn't need to make them weaker, all he would need to do is scale up everyone else (which is what he did) so its an level playing field. Your point of view, mine, and anyone else regardless of how we rationalize it will always and forever be wrong if the author states otherwise.

Naruto X Hunter

Legendary
Kin
2,304💸
Kumi
1,263💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So even when Kishimoto says Bolt WILL surpass the legend (Naruto) you still fight against his words? Why even read the series if you'll disregard what the author has said and believe what you want to?

Your point of view on Naruto and Sasuke being "dumbed" down is terribly incorrect. The whole conversation Sakura had with Shin and literally the title of the chapter he bested Naruto and Sasuke was about how without any conflict they didn't evolve. They didn't get weaker, but they certainly didn't get any stronger (skill wise, obviously Naruto has more raw power than before with Full Kurama).

Kishi doesn't need to make them weaker, all he would need to do is scale up everyone else (which is what he did) so its an level playing field. Your point of view, mine, and anyone else regardless of how we rationalize it will always and forever be wrong if the author states otherwise.
Sasuke improved significantly, he developed his Rinnegan enough to teleport to Kaguya's dimensions, which only she has been shown to be able to do. He was weakened against Shin, and holding back.

The Demon Hawk

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yes, exactly. Plus, he isn't a reincarnation, so he also does not have the reincarnations chakra. Which is what essentially makes you top tier above all other shinobis.

Kishimoto never said Bolt will surpass Naruto. He only said Bolt wanted to surpass Naruto as the theme of the movie.

Last edited: