Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Ok this is my first time actually training someone in blast Release xD

First tell me what you know about blast release and why its just so god damn awesome

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hopefully I wouldn't be your last.
From who did you learn blast release?

What I know about Blast release?
"Blast release also known as bokuton is a trademark ability that gives it's user the control over the explosive properties of a solid material or make a solid material gain explosive properties, in other words enable the user have the energy in the form of chakra needed to excite another source of energy or state causing it go erupt mostly in a violent vigorous manner. It is mostly used in warfare, though it can be applied in agriculture and mining. Blast release is applied or invoked when the user is able to infuse their chakra into the material unlike some other ability that simply just looking can get the job done. It was only seen used by members of the Iwagakure especially the Blast Corps, one famous user of this hidden ability is Deidara (hope I spelt it correct) though his own style was on a whole different level."

What makes Blast Release awesome?
"Well imagine causing an explosion to occur in a town square and you are at the middle of it and for some reason you come out untouched (that is because blast release allows you the user to control the direction of the explosion) Plus it can be done on just about any tangible substance."

YOU ARE A WALKING BOMB!

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Hopefully I wouldn't be your last.
From who did you learn blast release?

What I know about Blast release?
"Blast release also known as bokuton is a trademark ability that gives it's user the control over the explosive properties of a solid material or make a solid material gain explosive properties, in other words enable the user have the energy in the form of chakra needed to excite another source of energy or state causing it go erupt mostly in a violent vigorous manner. It is mostly used in warfare, though it can be applied in agriculture and mining. Blast release is applied or invoked when the user is able to infuse their chakra into the material unlike some other ability that simply just looking can get the job done. It was only seen used by members of the Iwagakure especially the Blast Corps, one famous user of this hidden ability is Deidara (hope I spelt it correct) though his own style was on a whole different level."

What makes Blast Release awesome?
"Well imagine causing an explosion to occur in a town square and you are at the middle of it and for some reason you come out untouched (that is because blast release allows you the user to control the direction of the explosion) Plus it can be done on just about any tangible substance."

YOU ARE A WALKING BOMB!
When I made a bakuton bio there were no blast trainers so i managed to gain the ability auto, there were a few that i knew wanted blast however so i strove to become a blast shishou =]

Good good =]

Blast Release is utilised in 3 different ways mainly, infusion where we infuse our blast chakra into an object or the ground or anything else you can really think of, touch, much like landmine fist touch is a catalyst on which blast release is used to activate, this can be useful for creating reaction based techniques and its what makes it deadly in taijutsu, the last is the regular release of it in which contact isn't needed and we release the blast from our bodies and limbs.

you can be creative with blast release its a bit of an uncharted territory so far, bar me and maybe one or 2 others =P

Ok so no point dragging this out.

Type: Offensive, Supplementary, Defense
Range: Short
Chakra cost: 15
Damage points: 30
Description: The user by molding and manipulating their chakra into their hands can concentrate their explosive chakra into their palms to create a small explosive blast that is can repel incoming kunai and sending them back at their attacker or the user can use to simply break an opponents weapon or small tools.
Note: Can only be used by Gari or Explosive style users from the Hidden Stone

Perform the above technique, analyse it and tell me its strengths and weaknesses and how might you apply it in combat

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Performing:
I mold chakra and transfer it to my hands then release it outward through my right hand that is stretched out and facing a safe direction from us, as the chakra is expel from my hand it produce a violent yet controlled small scale explosion that seem accomplained with a force able to push back or repel projectiles, I repeat this process with my left hand then again with my right hand till I got used to it.

Strength/Weakness:
As for strength; it doesn't require hand seals, it is almost unpredictable, does not block my view (maybe briefly) and has a wide range of attack.
Weakness; it has a short reach, and can only be produced from the hand (correct me if wrong here)

Application:
I will use it to push back a kick or punch attack (weaker rank ofc), destroy a paper tag, cut off a chakra line or rope, knock someone out...

Kirikoe

Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Performing:
I mold chakra and transfer it to my hands then release it outward through my right hand that is stretched out and facing a safe direction from us, as the chakra is expel from my hand it produce a violent yet controlled small scale explosion that seem accomplained with a force able to push back or repel projectiles, I repeat this process with my left hand then again with my right hand till I got used to it.

Strength/Weakness:
As for strength; it doesn't require hand seals, it is almost unpredictable, does not block my view (maybe briefly) and has a wide range of attack.
Weakness; it has a short reach, and can only be produced from the hand (correct me if wrong here)

Application:
I will use it to push back a kick or punch attack (weaker rank ofc), destroy a paper tag, cut off a chakra line or rope, knock someone out...
good good, incase your wondering what the technique looks like here it is.

You must be registered for see images

its quite a small and controlled explosion good for knocking back weaponry and breaking weaponry as it says in the technique, its good to be used in co-ordination with taijutsu, this little technique will give your taijutsu techs an extra kick to them, if they are able to break weaponry quite easily it should be powerful enough to crack a few bones alongside your taijutsu.

As you said it can only be released from the hand as far as im aware, if i hear differently then i will pass that onto you as well, because the explosion is small and compact it will not obstruct your view anymore than your own fist does.

This attack could potentially leave small and minor burns over your opponents body.

I would not use it against an explosive paper tag as it would cause the explosive tag to obviously explode and you would then get caught in the explosion, we dont want that to happen.

good good =] welcome to the KG known as blast release have fun =] if you have any issues with CJ just give me a pm and il help in any way i can =]