2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Know Your History"

Boku no Hero Academia Manga Chapter 59 Discussion and 60 Predictions

Discuss Boku no Hero Academia Manga 59 here and predict the next chapter, Boku no Hero Academia Manga 60

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again great story development and reveals I love the origin of One For All. I knew All For One was the guy in behind the computer talking to Shigaraki. This Manga gets better every chapter, that's no exaggeration. It's going to blow up the anime fandom when it gets an anime adaption

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Again great story development and reveals I love the origin of One For All. I knew All For One was the guy in behind the computer talking to Shigaraki. This Manga gets better every chapter, that's no exaggeration. It's going to blow up the anime fandom when it gets an anime adaption
It also appears that that hand that is covering Shigaraki's face, is covering the same part of his face All For One doesn't have.

Curious though as to how old All For One is? Midoriya is I think the 8th One For All, so that should make him several hundred years old, unless some of the predecessors died really young.

I also find the history a bit weird. All For One gave his brother a power, but now his successors are All For One's enemies and why super strength? Essentially he could have given any kind of power, so it fills a bit of a random gamble.

Last edited: