2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Workplace Experience Wrap Up"

Boku no Hero Academia Manga Chapter 58 Discussion and 59 Predictions

Discuss Boku no Hero Academia Manga 58 here and predict the next chapter, Boku no Hero Academia Manga 59

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter was great!

I loved Midoriya's characterization this chapter. Even though he's gradually improving, he isn't making perfect moves yet. Showing that he indeed has much more room to grow. Instead of him having one week of training and standing on the top, he's actually being noticed by them instead for his improvement.

The Manga is just sweet. I'm dreading next week because I'll want more, I know next week will bring some feels. Just a hunch.

Kingu

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Idk, but I have this feeling that there's gonna be a Time Skip in the future.
Really enjoyed this chapter, it's ok Deku everyone makes mistakes.

He fell :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Chapter was great!

I loved Midoriya's characterization this chapter. Even though he's gradually improving, he isn't making perfect moves yet. Showing that he indeed has much more room to grow. Instead of him having one week of training and standing on the top, he's actually being noticed by them instead for his improvement.

The Manga is just sweet. I'm dreading next week because I'll want more, I know next week will bring some feels. Just a hunch.
What I'm most surprised about is how fast All Might is going to explain One for All, well I assume that will include the relationship with All for One.

And lol at Bakugou. So far his character annoyed me quite a bit because he was simply to unreasonable and aggressive, but it's funny when it's used moderately like how they were laughing at his hair and how, when they are discussing who would win the race, he plainly said that Deku would be dead last.

Idk, but I have this feeling that there's gonna be a Time Skip in the future.
Really enjoyed this chapter, it's ok Deku everyone makes mistakes.

He fell :lmao:
The series practically just started, why would there be a time skip?

lndra

Supreme
Kin
15💸
Kumi
9💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What I'm most surprised about is how fast All Might is going to explain One for All, well I assume that will include the relationship with All for One.

And lol at Bakugou. So far his character annoyed me quite a bit because he was simply to unreasonable and aggressive, but it's funny when it's used moderately like how they were laughing at his hair and how, when they are discussing who would win the race, he plainly said that Deku would be dead last.
They keep talking about "One for All" in an ominous sort of way. Not really dark, but they keeping hinting at something about it, I just can't put my finger on it. It's as if after hearing the story the person who uses the quirk changes a bit, maybe mentally? I feel like something bad happened to the original user, Shimura.

I honestly thought he was going to end up as a villain, I still sort of do. I feel like his character might break a little bit when Midoriya starts to fight him evenly without trouble, or Hell even beats him. Or he could gradually accept it and grow stronger from that, but his character is clearly on the edge. His goal is literally becoming the strongest hero. It doesn't really contain a good sense of morals for what a hero stands for... Not that everyone needs to be a knight in shining armor, but with that he can easily be manipulated by power.

Imagine if the Villains offered to give Byakugou more quirks so he can become more powerful in exchange for his loyalty? I see a possibility where Midoriya and Todoroki begin to excel at a faster rate he does, and he begins to question himself.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They keep talking about "One for All" in an ominous sort of way. Not really dark, but they keeping hinting at something about it, I just can't put my finger on it. It's as if after hearing the story the person who uses the quirk changes a bit, maybe mentally? I feel like something bad happened to the original user, Shimura.

I honestly thought he was going to end up as a villain, I still sort of do. I feel like his character might break a little bit when Midoriya starts to fight him evenly without trouble, or Hell even beats him. Or he could gradually accept it and grow stronger from that, but his character is clearly on the edge. His goal is literally becoming the strongest hero. It doesn't really contain a good sense of morals for what a hero stands for... Not that everyone needs to be a knight in shining armor, but with that he can easily be manipulated by power.

Imagine if the Villains offered to give Byakugou more quirks so he can become more powerful in exchange for his loyalty? I see a possibility where Midoriya and Todoroki begin to excel at a faster rate he does, and he begins to question himself.
I just think he will die, giving the quirk to someone else equals giving up on your own life.

And Bakugou is practically a villain except in name, hence why I don't think he will ever become one. And getting free power boosts is against his personality. He went ballistic when he won the tournament just because it didn't feel like a real victory, so I don't really see him accepting a quirk.