2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Hero Killer Stain - The Aftermath"

Boku no Hero Academia Manga Chapter 57 Discussion and 58 Predictions

Discuss Boku no Hero Academia Manga 57 here and predict the next chapter, Boku no Hero Academia Manga 58

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Jin

Lilvic92

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great ****ing chapter, can't wait too find out about "All for One" and how it plays into the story vs "One for All"

Also Stain is slowly emerging as my favorite character.

Right now it's
1. Todoroki Shoujo
2. Midoriya Izumi "Deku"
3. Hero Killer Stain

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great ****ing chapter, can't wait too find out about "All for One" and how it plays into the story vs "One for All"

Also Stain is slowly emerging as my favorite character.

Right now it's
1. Todoroki Shoujo
2. Midoriya Izumi "Deku"
3. Hero Killer Stain
I've been wondering for a while know about the "One for All" quirk considering the famous line of the musketeers is "One for all and all for one". Never thought it would end up like this though, talking about some kind of natural arch nemesis.

Dãrth1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been wondering for a while know about the "One for All" quirk considering the famous line of the musketeers is "One for all and all for one". Never thought it would end up like this though, talking about some kind of natural arch nemesis.
My guess is that All for one if a Quirk Creating Quirk or a Quirk Stealing Quirk, from what it's been shown, the Noumus has more than 1 Quirk, and the master of Villain Alliance said he was finishing them, so it makes sense.
Also, All for One looks like the power of "All" (everyone) for "One" (the user), which makes it seems like what I've said before, anyway Stain is an awesome villain and he has a strong ideology, which I agree with but not with his methods.