Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"Izuku Midoriya: Origin"

Boku no Hero Academia Episode 1 Discussion and 2 Predictions

Discuss Boku no Hero Academia Episode 1 here and predict the next episode, Boku no Hero Academia Episode 2

Please remember to rate this week's episode!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Hexuze

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Was okay for episode 1. Pace is really slow. Did I see Windows 10? That's sick.
It was well paced, normally the first chapter of series has a lot of content/pages. It only covered the first half of the first chapter but it didn't feel slow. I think it'll go back to normal pacing of 2-3 chapters with the next couple of episodes.
Wow the first episode is up?
Yeah, enjoy! :win:

OT: Nice OP/ED, especially OP. It adapted everything well and had really good animation/art. (as expected from Bones)

Yatori

Immortal
Kin
134💸
Kumi
1,280💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It was well paced, normally the first chapter of series has a lot of content/pages. It only covered the first half of the first chapter but it didn't feel slow. I think it'll go back to normal pacing of 2-3 chapters with the next couple of episodes.

Yeah, enjoy! :win:

OT: Nice OP/ED, especially OP. It adapted everything well and had really good animation/art. (as expected from Bones)
I should put in my list after Joko :Sparks:

Pariston

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Okay episode. Art was meh, animation was good though. Opening sucked, but had some good scene. Sucks that not all of chapter 1 wasn't incorporated into this episode, and it seems like this anime will only go up the the USJ arc which sucks.