Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Good Evening, Korra. Congrats on getting Boil Release on your Dark Thread bio. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how you'll make use of it.

To start us off, why don't you tell me a bit about Mei's version of Boil Release, it's advantages, and disadvantages.

Reactions: Shady Doctor

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good Evening, Korra. Congrats on getting Boil Release on your Dark Thread bio. I'm actually looking forward to seeing how you'll make use of it.

To start us off, why don't you tell me a bit about Mei's version of Boil Release, it's advantages, and disadvantages.

Thanks man ^^

Boil Release is a gas element that combines Fire and Water. The version I will be using is a corrosive vapor that has even been shown to melt away Susano bones. The gas can cover a long-range shortly in the time since it's a gas.

The advantage is that it can melt pretty much anything including as said Susano bones. Custom wise it can be formed into any shape and can control how corrosive the gas is as shown as Mei could control. The user is also immune to their jutsu. It is also netural to lightning and Fire jutsus.

Disadvantages are that in an open space it can be hazardous to teammates so it's better to use it when it's 1v1 and not 2v2 unless your teammate has a defense to protect them. Wind can easily blow away the vapor so it is weak to Wind.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
Thanks man ^^

Boil Release is a gas element that combines Fire and Water. The version I will be using is a corrosive vapor that has even been shown to melt away Susano bones. The gas can cover a long-range shortly in the time since it's a gas.

The advantage is that it can melt pretty much anything including as said Susano bones. Custom wise it can be formed into any shape and can control how corrosive the gas is as shown as Mei could control. The user is also immune to their jutsu. It is also netural to lightning and Fire jutsus.

Disadvantages are that in an open space it can be hazardous to teammates so it's better to use it when it's 1v1 and not 2v2 unless your teammate has a defense to protect them. Wind can easily blow away the vapor so it is weak to Wind.
Nice. You touched on everything I was looking for. It's especially important to note how hazardous it can be for your own teammates. For you, who fights with a snake and bee summon with you at all times, keeping track of your animals and ensuring they're not in the path of your own attacks is vital (unless you willingly want to kill them for some reason).

The boil techniques you can learn are listed below. Explain how they work, and ask any questions you might have.

( Futton: Katakiri no Jutsu ) - Boil Release: Solid Fog Technique
Type:
Offensive/Supplementary
Range: Short - Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal Mei will release from her mouth a large amount of Vapor that rises up to her chest and spreads out around her that creates a blanket of corrosive fog that can cause severe damage to her target by melting some of the targets skin but like the Skilled mist technique doesnt have full acid properties.
Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi

( Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu ) - Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique
Type:
Offensive
Chakra cost: 30
Damage points: 60
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.
Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi.

(Futton: Tsumibukai Renge) - Boil Release: Sinful Lotus Technique
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Description: Mei manipulates her chakra to create vapour to be released from the ground that she then causes them to create corrosive explosions. the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.

Korra.

Sage of Snakes
Supreme
Kin
2,212💸
Kumi
4,343💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Nice. You touched on everything I was looking for. It's especially important to note how hazardous it can be for your own teammates. For you, who fights with a snake and bee summon with you at all times, keeping track of your animals and ensuring they're not in the path of your own attacks is vital (unless you willingly want to kill them for some reason).

The boil techniques you can learn are listed below. Explain how they work, and ask any questions you might have.

( Futton: Katakiri no Jutsu ) - Boil Release: Solid Fog Technique
Type:
Offensive/Supplementary
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: 40
Description: After performing the Snake hand seal Mei will release from her mouth a large amount of Vapor that rises up to her chest and spreads out around her that creates a blanket of corrosive fog that can cause severe damage to her target by melting some of the targets skin but like the Skilled mist technique doesnt have full acid properties.
Note: Can only be used by Mei Terumi

( Futton: Kōmu no Jutsu ) - Boil Release: Skilled Mist Technique
Type:
Offensive
Description: After performing a single hand seal the user creates a cloud of mist from their mouth. This mist has corrosive properties that is capable of even melting the exposed bones of Susanoo. The technique has an inherent disadvantage in that its effects are indiscriminate, limiting its usage to areas that do not presently contain allies until the attack is completed. Though the mist is corrosive to all around it, the user seems to be immune to it, but the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.

(Futton: Tsumibukai Renge) - Boil Release: Sinful Lotus Technique
Type:
Offensive
Range: Short - Long
Description: Mei manipulates her chakra to create vapour to be released from the ground that she then causes them to create corrosive explosions. the corrosiveness of the technique merely can cause some severe damage to the body of the target but not have full acid properties that could melt them instantly.

1) This is a basic jutsu honestly. The acidic properties of this jutsu is just to melt some skin but won't go really further than that. I'm assuming allies would be affected as well.

2) So this one is interesting as it can melt Susano but it says it doesn't;t have full acidic properties to melt people's body so seems to contradict but I guess cause the Susano bones don't melt right away is the reason. This one for sure will affect teammates. This is the one Mei used against Sasuke at the Kage summit.

3) This one comes from the ground instead of the mouth and causes corrosive explosions. I'm guessing it does more serve damage faster than the first two but not full acid. Going off all 3 it seems I would need to make cjs for full acid properties.

Ańbu Juniør

Legendary
Kin
6,839💸
Kumi
26,730💴
Trait Points
28⚔️
1) All allies would indeed be affected by the acid if they're in it's path.

2) In terms of full acid properties, I believe this is referring to how much it can melt actual people (especially given how there is no death in the RP anymore, so techniques that say they incenerate an opponent and the like don't really 'incinerate' them.) Thats the main reason I believe it can melt Susano'o bones like that but not fully melt people.

3) Given that none of Mei's techs have full acidic properties, I'm not sure if you'll be able to achieve it through customs. It's worth a shot though.

With that said, congrats. You've mastered Boil Release!