Legendary
Kin
1,465💸
Kumi
1,955💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BoG vegeta for a moment when he was angered surpassed goku.. however.. SSJ3 goku struggled against buu and could only finish it via Genkidama

Vegeta loses im afraid

eyesofthekyuubi44

Veteran
Kin
4💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we're talking about when he got angry, then for the brief moment he would be stronger. After that, it would probably be less one-sided than it was before, due to Vegeta likely having trained since the time between Kid Buu and BOG, but I still think Kid Buu's resilience and regeneration would prove too much.

Apêx1

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
If we're talking about when he got angry, then for the brief moment he would be stronger. After that, it would probably be less one-sided than it was before, due to Vegeta likely having trained since the time between Kid Buu and BOG, but I still think Kid Buu's resilience and regeneration would prove too much.
Kid Buu gets neg diff'd.

miino

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BOG took place after the buu arc , and it was stated that true saiyans (Goku/Vegeta) have been training the whole time
so Vegeta > Kid Buu neg diff

flyboyissac

Banned
Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BOG took place after the buu arc , and it was stated that true saiyans (Goku/Vegeta) have been training the whole time
so Vegeta > Kid Buu neg diff
You are in the group of 90% of people who dont understand dragon ballz your the one who watches it and don't know what's happening or watching it just to watch it.

KingOfAnons

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Good question. Vegeta has no attack that can destroy on an atomic level. In BOG he did exceed a prime SSJ3 Goku and a non prime SSJ3 Goku did say that he had enough power to destroy Kid Buu but he ended up running out of power. Unfortunately you get no answer because I'm still undecided on who I think wins this.