Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is Obito reincarnated.
They both have dojutsu in their right eye. This was my first clue. I know its not enough to go on but keep reading. Vanishing Rasengan... Its a kamui technique! You can't see it because its in another dimension. The thing about Boruto's dimension is that it overlaps the current dimension so its completely undetectable until it collides with something.
Since he is in a different body now(Obito) his s/t nature is activated through his lightning affinity. Remember when he teleported Nue? All that lightning came out. He activated his s/t nature for the first time. Its the same ability but he has to find different ways to use it. He gravitates to Uchiha. Sarada is his close friend. Sasuke is his sensei. Fate destiny and all the stars and planets had to align for that to happen. But it did.

That kamui lightning style is too real tho. Its too overpowered. Boruto Greatness prevails!

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hashirama's DNA was a massive handout to him. He didn't fight for that DNA like Madara did. Madara just gave it to him.

Boruto has received only one handout (karma seal), and no asspulls. Every major character has plot armor to an extent.
Stop talking rubbish, Zetsu isn't Hashirama and doesn't do anything except keep him alive.

Boruto has received an ass pull dojutsu, hand out seal, ass pulled 3 elements without training for them and using them to a high degree. Adding a nature affinity to the Rasengan which is an S rank + skill without training for it, being able to produce water without a water source(kage level skill). If the databook is to be levied also has PL Kakashi's chidori replacement jutsu all before the Chunin exam. He has unlimited chakra, the shadow clones which take chunks of your chakra on destruction no longer affect him(he has unlimited chakra). He can summon a boss summon something which not even those with massive chakra volume could do etc.

Did I forgot to mention how he magically mastered control of his seal for plot. + He was no longer crippled by it. The list can go on and on, but the point is he's a walking ass pull and handout factory.

Kin
926💸
Kumi
654💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Stop talking rubbish, Zetsu isn't Hashirama and doesn't do anything except keep him alive.

Boruto has received an ass pull dojutsu, hand out seal, ass pulled 3 elements without training for them and using them to a high degree. Adding a nature affinity to the Rasengan which is an S rank + skill without training for it, being able to produce water without a water source(kage level skill). If the databook is to be levied also has PL Kakashi's chidori replacement jutsu all before the Chunin exam. He has unlimited chakra, the shadow clones which take chunks of your chakra on destruction no longer affect him(he has unlimited chakra). He can summon a boss summon something which not even those with massive chakra volume could do etc.

Did I forgot to mention how he magically mastered control of his seal for plot. + He was no longer crippled by it. The list can go on and on, but the point is he's a walking ass pull and handout factory.
Madara gave Obito Hashirama's cells as well. It wasn't just Zetsu (although that too). Anyway, it didn't just keep him alive. It also gave him mokuton and allowed him to spam mangekyou sharingan without any reprecussions. Madara even said that him having Uchiha + Senju DNA would allow him to control the mazou, and years later, Hashirama's cells helped him control the juubi. So yeah, Hashirama's cells did a lot for Obito (way more than just keeping him alive).

As for Boruto, the dojutsu is genetic so no that is not an asspull.

He obviously trained for the elements since babies aren't born knowing 3 elements. He therefore had to learn them at some point.

The vanishing rasengan wasn't an asspull. Minato just either sucked at rasengan or just never made time to complete it.
Sumire and plenty of others can make water without a source. That is not an asspull.
He doesn't have infinite chakra. That's why his limit is 4 clones.
Plenty of people can summon a boss summon.
The karma seal had made him fall down twice before he could control it. It makes sense that he could control it the 3rd time.
No asspulls here

salamander uchiha

Legendary
Kin
9,043💸
Kumi
6,082💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Madara gave Obito Hashirama's cells as well. It wasn't just Zetsu (although that too). Anyway, it didn't just keep him alive. It also gave him mokuton and allowed him to spam mangekyou sharingan without any reprecussions. Madara even said that him having Uchiha + Senju DNA would allow him to control the mazou, and years later, Hashirama's cells helped him control the juubi. So yeah, Hashirama's cells did a lot for Obito (way more than just keeping him alive).
That's actually wrong, Madara assumed Zetsu cells were Hashi cells. BZ corrected that error when he revealed the truth. So no they didn't give him any benefit, and I don't remember Obito spamming Mokuton post rampage. On top of that it was never said Hashi cells allow you to spam jutsu without consequence not that he had any to begin with. The rest of your points are invalidated by BZ confirming they were Zetsu and not Hashi. Btw Madara gave Obito a rod which would allow him to use the y paths techniques(outer path) and summon the mezo.

As for Boruto, the dojutsu is genetic so no that is not an asspull.
I would've agreed if somebody else possessed the dojutsu. No Hyuga possesses it and it has 0 foreshadow hence ass pull.

He obviously trained for the elements since babies aren't born knowing 3 elements. He therefore had to learn them at some point.
Read the manga again he made it clear he didn't train and learnt them off the bat.

The vanishing rasengan wasn't an asspull. Minato just either sucked at rasengan or just never made time to complete it.
You're talking rubbish now.

Sumire and plenty of others can make water without a source. That is not an asspull.
Sumire was taught and learnt it, it could be her primary affinity. Others can through lots of training hence it's called a kage level skill.

He doesn't have infinite chakra. That's why his limit is 4 clones.
Plenty of people can summon a boss summon.
he has unlimited chakra not clones, the point was lost on you. And no plenty of people can't summon boss summons and certainly not kids. Naruto needed Kurama chakra volume to do it and he had huge stamina.

The karma seal had made him fall down twice before he could control it. It makes sense that he could control it the 3rd time.
No asspulls here
You're talking nore rubbish, he controlled it by "magic."

You haven't got any valid rebuttals so I don't see the point responding again until you do.

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Its perfectly logical for Boruto to be Obito's transmigrant that's the reason for all the asspull power ups! Jougan/right eye Karma/right side of body. Affinity for a chakra beast who was made from 10 tails/ Obito was the 10 jin. Are we talking about the same anime? This is the Boruto section right?

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Lmao. Stopped reading at Boruto is obito's reincarnate. Sure there are similarities you can draw from between the two, like their obnoxious behaviour, but please, no, just no.​

Last edited:

Yahcob13

Veteran
Kin
4,298💸
Kumi
2,616💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao. Stopped reading at Boruto is obito's reincarnate. Sure there are similarities you can draw from between the two, like their obnoxious behaviour, but please, no, just no.​
But Obito was really the main character of the last series. Who was the reason Kurama got sealed in Naruto? Who was the reason Kakashi had a sharingan? Who was the first 10 jin? Who had the most op jutsu? I think he even helped Itachi murder his clan. Its only right that he would get his own series.

Imp

Regular
Kin
1,692💸
Kumi
35,693💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
But Obito was really the main character of the last series. Who was the reason Kurama got sealed in Naruto? Who was the reason Kakashi had a sharingan? Who was the first 10 jin? Who had the most op jutsu? I think he even helped Itachi murder his clan. Its only right that he would get his own series.
Obito was never the main character. It's called Naruto for a reason. Madara has had far more of an impact that Obito, if wasn't for him, Obito would have been a nobody. If anyone deserves their own series, it's probably Madara (and it goes without saying that Hashirama would be included).​

Kin
117💸
Kumi
162💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Boruto is Obito reincarnated.
They both have dojutsu in their right eye. This was my first clue. I know its not enough to go on but keep reading. Vanishing Rasengan... Its a kamui technique! You can't see it because its in another dimension. The thing about Boruto's dimension is that it overlaps the current dimension so its completely undetectable until it collides with something.
Since he is in a different body now(Obito) his s/t nature is activated through his lightning affinity. Remember when he teleported Nue? All that lightning came out. He activated his s/t nature for the first time. Its the same ability but he has to find different ways to use it. He gravitates to Uchiha. Sarada is his close friend. Sasuke is his sensei. Fate destiny and all the stars and planets had to align for that to happen. But it did.

That kamui lightning style is too real tho. Its too overpowered. Boruto Greatness prevails!
Idk he was butthurt by Naruto's absence to be Obito to me, Obito never really addressed the absence of his parents. I always thought he was kind of a mix of all Naruto's male role models(Minato, Neji and yeah Obito)