-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
After returning from my previous shift to check up on the current amount of patients I see no change, and as such I enter the room closest to my current position. After entering the room and seeing the patient I am immediately filled with dread as to the thought that this patient very well could be dead. I quickly charge my hands with aggressive chakra as to rid them of bacteria and then hover my hands over the patients body, inserting my chakra into his body. Much to my suprise and relief, the patient's heart is still beating. After confirming the patients condition, I slowly move my chakra throughout his body, allowing my chakra to return to my body after finishing the analysis. I take note on his injuries and inform a doctor:
-Extensive Nerve Damage
-Several Severe Burns
-Few Bones Left Unbroken

P.S. I am sorry to say that your character is probably dead. Being slammed between two earth pillars, not two mention humongous A rank earth pillars, is by no feat something one simply overcomes. I'll leave it to a doctor or Med Trainee to decide however. Sorry.

Last edited:

-Naruto-

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The amount of time isn't the problem, however the injury is. Death would be near instantaneous. Imagine getting your whole body squished into a pancake. If that's not that case, and you did have enough room as to not completely squish your body, then you would be faced with the problem of your broken bones impaling your internal organs. Either way, the situation is rather grim, however it's not my call. You should wait for Vincent to post his judgement (Or a Med Trainee, if they have that jurisdiction).

Status
Not open for further replies.