Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Oh happy day, happy day, happy day!” the sage said as she ran about the room searching for all her materials. It’s been…awhile since she’s been requested to teach someone ink ninjutsu. She’s always been advocating for others to pick up the style of ninjutsu but many simply ignored the feats she had achieved with it. One can only imagine how excited she got when her waiting finally paid off. “Yes this should do” she said finishing packing her stuff and headed to meet with her new apprentice.

You must be registered for see images
It didn’t take long, now arriving to the Graveyard of Sin with a bunch of art supplies on hand. “Morning! I see your bright and early; that’s the type of energy I want to see. Let’s get right into the program, shall we? Start be telling me what you know about ink ninjutsu, and draw something for me” she said dropping several small canvases, ink brushes and other supplies. She was always enthusiastic about this. Never the less she waited.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno looked at the woman. He was excited for his training in ink ninjutsu. He took out his own paintbrush and de attached his ink well from his bag. He would take a dab of ink onto his brush as he started to paint. while doing this he would respond

Well, ink ninjutsu is the utilization of ink and chakra usually on a special scroll. The user can mold their chakra in order to give their creations ‘life’, becoming life sized creations of whatever their creator has thought up of. It is naturally weak to water since it can be diluted, and thats about all I know so far...

He looked up with a smile as he revealed three cranes on the scroll.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Tsk tsk tsk, such a naïve young mind, Hokusai needs to fix this asap! Never the less, he said the bare minimum of what she wanted to hear, causing a small frown to become plastered on her face. “Not quite the answer I desired, so I guess I’ll elaborate a little bit on this” she said walking towards her own canvas, seeing as her students never want to use her stuff anyways. “Ink Ninjutsu isn’t just dipping your brush and making your paintings come to life, it’s a lifestyle. A gift, something not meant to be in the hands of everyone. Staying with the mindset that you must always have a scroll is where many who use this art will never succeed in. I say this because, look at my skin? What do you see?” she said directing her attention to her tattoos all across her body.

My BODY is a canvas. My scroll, the air, the ground? All a canvas, you need to lift that ink brush off your scroll one day, level up to a higher position and trust me, you’ll thank me later. However enough with my rambling, ink ninjutsu is as you said. You draw something while infusing chakra into it, then once your done – you bring it to life, which the most common thing is making animals” she said looking at the cranes. He has skill, that’s assuring. “However don’t let that be the only thing you draw, but moving on. Ink actually isnt weak to water, it’s neutral to all form of ninjutsu” she corrected him.

Now then let’s start with something simple as our start. Draw a picture of yourself, while infusing chakra and try to bring it to life

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Takeno saw the tattoos all over her body. He was amazed at her use of her own body for her artwork.
Draw on anything you say... i’ll take note of that.

He then upon request started to draw a self portrait, now taking one of his sensei’s canvases. He would prop it up onto his knees, as he rested his back onto the wall. He would constantly look up trying to think of what he looks like, and get back to drawing. When he finally completed the painting he placed the canvas down flat on the ground. Nothing would happen for a while but then an arm would come out of the canvas, then another. Pretty soon a complete copy of Takeno would come from the canvas. Takeno’s eyes would widen as the clone would look exactly like him, even though being made completely out of ink.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Great now I’ll just move into OOC to speed this out a bit for you. This is the technique you just performed below:

( Sumi Bunshin ) - Ink Clone
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: N/A
Description: The user creates a clone made of ink that takes the appearance of the user. This clone can only use Ink Ninjutsu up to A rank.

Now I don’t know exactly if this follows the same rules as the shadow clones but if it does then this technique will divide your chakra between itself and you, so if your currently at 1000, you use this to come down towards 985, which then splits between the two of you. Not the best technique in the world as you’d be rather off using the shadow clone jutsu instead but this has it’s niche use. Now then the next techniques.

Tell me what you think about them, show me what you can think of as if your teaching it to me. I fill in any blanks or add in my own tips after.

( Ninpou: Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art Beast Imitation
Type:Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short-Long
Chakra Cost: 15
Damage Points: 30
Description: The user uses his Ink to draw several animals that can attack, bind, and allow the user to fly. These animals can range from variety but cannot exceed 5 meters in size.
Note: Creates up to 5 animals.

( Ninpou: Chou Choujuu Giga ) - Ninja Art: Super Beast Imitation
Type:Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 20
Damage Points: 40
Description: A more powerful version of Ninja Art Beast Imitation, the user uses his Ink to create significantly larger animals. These animals can reach up to 15 meters in size and range in their selection. The user can create up to 3 gigantic animals.

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Ninja Art-Beast Imitation
Reminds me of a buffed up paper folding technique. The user can mold their chakra in their ink to create different sized animals that can be made for an array of different uses. The creations cannot exceed 5 meters, and you will make five of them. Need to fly? got you covered. Wanna bind them somehow? boom.

Ninja Art- Super Beast Imitation
Steroid Beast Imitation. You only can make three of these bigger sized ones but they can measure up to 15 meters in size. This does more damage than the previous technique. This technique still can perform the same task like flying, binding, and attacking.

Alyx

Supreme
Kin
799💸
Kumi
988💴
Trait Points
80⚔️
Ninpou: Sumi Nagashi ) – Ninja Art: Ink Flow
Type: Supplementary
Range: Short – Mid
Chakra cost: 20
Damage points: N/A
Description: The user will pour Ink onto the ground, and summon several ink snakes to strike from underground and restrain the opponents. Should the opponent prove to be strong enough to break the binds, the snakes can reform around the target, making struggling pointless.

( Ninpou: Inku Manipyure-shon ) - Ninja Art: Ink Manipulation
Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defense
Range: Short - Long
Chakra Cost: 25
Damage Points: 40
Description: The user will change the shape of a special ink source to create small weapons like daggers, kunais etc, shields, or pillars made of ink by manipulating the users chakra that is already inside the ink source. The items can also be pre-drawn inside a scroll. The method of manipulating and ink source instead of drawing it out inside a scroll based on "( Ninpu: Sumi Nagashi ) – Ninja Art: Ink Flow" where Sai pours the special ink onto the ground to create snakes without drawing them.
Note: Can be used five times and by Ink users.
Note: The user can only manipulate his own special ink.
Note: Courtesy of Mathias

Good, next two

Crane__

Kin
1,001💸
Kumi
1,259💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Create ink snakes by pouring ink onto the battle. Trying to resist is pointless as they will continue to reform after being resisted and breakin the binds

2.the user can create ninja weapons out of ink. To do so the user can manipulate chakra currently within their ink source, or have them pre drawn in a scroll.