iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I just got home from watching boruto the movie. Let me start off saying that this review will have spoilers! If you haven't read the manga nor naruto gaiden then I suggest to skip this review, therefore, you shall not pass from here.

Story: 7/10

The story of this movie was very straightforward. Boruto doesn't like naruto and he became sasuke's apprentice to he can defeat his father. Kinshiki and Momoshiki are introduced as descendants of the Otsutsuki clan. Their objective is to reproduce what madara and kaguya did aka the big tree which contains all the chakra. They want that so they can gain immortality and youth. I'll talk about the characters in the character section.

Art: 8/10:

The art was pretty good. I didn't notice a bad art like what you currently see in the anime.

Sound: 8/10

The soundtracks that were used on this movie were good, nothing special but still good.

Character: 8:10

The movie started off with sasuke fighting against Kinshiki and Momoshiki, who are descendant of the Ōtsutsuki clan. It started off with a lot of ninjutsu and taijutsu. The scenes were well done.

Konohamaru introduced us a new tool that allows the user to seal techniques, which later on can be released from the small scroll and use the sealed technique.

Boruto, he started off as your typical spoiled brat. He's the leader of his group conformed by sarada and mitsuki. Throughout the movie, he wanted his dad(naruto) to give him attention in every way possible. He doesn't want to become hokage.

Sarada and Mitsuki convinced boruto to join the chunnin exams to prove how strong boruto is to his father. Naruto's duty is to watch the third round along with the other kages (Gaara, Chojuro, Darui and last but not least Kurotsuchi).

Boruto did pretty well in the early stages by cheating using the device that Katasuke made (he did it for research purposes). In the last round, he had to fight Shikadai (the son of Shikamaru). Shikadai trapped naruto with the nara technique clan so boruto, he wanted to impress his dad, cheated there as well and naruto noticed it. Boruto, with the help of the device, makes a lot of clones that made shikadai forfeit. Boruto is later congratulated by everyone who was watching but naruto, who saw him cheating, told Shikamaru that boruto is disqualified for cheating. Boruto gets pissed off and told him that he is never there for him. And if it was there for him, he wouldn't have relied on the device.

Kinshiki and Momoshiki appeared out of nowhere and then they start fighting (sasuke shows up). The other kages started evacuating the people who were watching the chunnin exams (they had no action at that part). The fight was dope though. Naruto, to save his son, took a direct attack (he was using a form bijuu mode with the sage chakra) and then somehow was captured by Momoshiki.

Boruto believes that naruto died so he start thinking all the bad things that he told his dad. He goes into the hokage house and grabs his old outfit (naruto part 1) and start thinking about naruto. Sasuke shows up and told him that ''you're a bigger loser than your dad'' and tells him that naruto is still alive. He cries for happiness and uses naruto's outfit and goes to rescue his dad.

It's shown to us that Momoshiki has been stealing naruto's chakra for a while and that he still have a huge amount of it. The gokages shows up along with sasuke and boruto and saves the day. Then the gokage starts fighting against Kinshiki. They are strong as hell! They live up for the title! Kages are OP! Somehow they were able to seal Kinshiki, in the same way that rsm naruto sealed one of madara's limbo with the truth seeking ball.

Momoshiki fights against naruto and sasuke. He is outlasted very easy so he absorbs Kinshiki and becomes stronger. They keep fighting for a while. Naruto and Sasuke made a susanoo bijuu mode and then they ended defeating kinshiki. Then he goes into this lava golem version and start attacking our ninjas! Sasuke protects boruto and he request to make a rasengan. He tries to make a rasengan and then he throws it at Kinshiki, he noticed it and he prepares himself to absorb the attack but before the rasengan landed, it disappeared then he focused on naruto, the rasengan landed a hit on him. He ask why and that's because boruto's rasengan is a special case. His rasengan disappear and then appear (pretty cool!). Boruto goes to naruto and he helps his son to make a big rasengan (like the one that minato and naruto did in naruto shippuden lost tower). Boruto goes against Kinshiki and ends winning the battle.

Enjoyment: 9/10

The movie was well done in my opinion. It was pretty good to see other naruto fans enjoy this movie. The soundtracks were on point. The art was good. The story was pretty good.

I started hating boruto since the naruto gaiden but this movie makes you like him. He goes from spoiled brat to a badass boruto.

The movie ended boruto respecting naruto and wants him to keep working as hard as possible as a hokage. He later meets up with sarada and mitsuki and then sarada asks him if he still wants to become a hokage. He told her not and that his dream is to support sarada's dream, which is to become hokage, and that he wants to be her right man (the shippers went all crazy at the movies theater). Not gonna lie. I found that moment very funny because sarada blushes. Then they ask mitsuki who his parents are. Mitsuki told them that orochimaru is his dad and then they ask... is he the father or the mother? All the people in the movies theater started laughing, including myself. It was a pretty good ending!

Overall: 8/10

This movie was pretty good. Better than the last and I highly recommend it to everyone who has read the manga and naruto gaiden. 8/10 in my book!

This is the ending of my review!

As for the narutobase fanboy tards..

Sasuke is definitely faster than naruto!

Sasuke absorved naruto's chakra to heal himself!

Naruto is definitely stronger than sasuke in raw power!

Naruto can still do this

You must be registered for see images

and sasuke susano is OP as hell!

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The end of this review had me in tears. Hilarious XD

Glad you enjoyed the movie!!
I like the ending art;

And this naruto cosplay haha :) It was pretty good!

With this movie, you can appreciate boruto's character better than the naruto gaiden did.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Great thread, thanks for the summary

Will def watch
Thank you sir. You won't waste your time by watching this movie :)

They also confirm that kaguya needed an army because she was going to fight them. They wanted to absorb all the chakra that kaguya had so they can gain immortality and youth. So they heard that kaguya lose, so they went to haunt the jinchuurikis and shit.

iNotorious

Immortal
Kin
808💸
Kumi
5,854💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

6thHokage

Legendary
Kin
1,259💸
Kumi
2,391💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Are you jealious seeing his beautiful face?
Kinda
Thank you! :D

They didn't show any random commercials. We only spoke to the people who translated the movie. Pretty cool people and they asked us if they wanted to see more animes coming to NY and we said ''hell yea!'' :D

No. I don't cosplay o_O
Stop lying.