Irie

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This actually looks really nice, do you take OC requests?
I can try but as I said, I'm getting back into it so I'm a little rusty. I'll let you know when I'm in good going again :) :) Promise.

7/10. Could be better but a good 7
Thanks, I need to grease my gears, I haven't drawn anything in over a year heh. I'll post up more asap so you can grade them as you see fit. -insert the thumbs up icon that I can't be bothered to search the internet so I'll type it instead-

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I can try but as I said, I'm getting back into it so I'm a little rusty. I'll let you know when I'm in good going again :) :) Promise.

Thanks, I need to grease my gears, I haven't drawn anything in over a year heh. I'll post up more asap so you can grade them as you see fit. -insert the thumbs up icon that I can't be bothered to search the internet so I'll type it instead-
I am active everyday, I'll gladly rate your drawings, but beware, my expectations are very high.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It looks pretty intricate. I'd find it more suitable to have the plant growth come out of the head instead of the torso. That would align better with the roots. Speaking of the roots, wouldn't it look better if they grew out of the legs (drawn) and the feet? That would create some 'as above so below' mirror. Perhaps. But hey, I stopped drawing 8 years ago. Don't take my beneath amateur level criticism for it.

Reactions: Lyke

Irie

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It looks pretty intricate. I'd find it more suitable to have the plant growth come out of the head instead of the torso. That would align better with the roots. Speaking of the roots, wouldn't it look better if they grew out of the legs (drawn) and the feet? That would create some 'as above so below' mirror. Perhaps. But hey, I stopped drawing 8 years ago. Don't take my beneath amateur level criticism for it.
I suppose I got lazy when it came down to the finer details to be honest. I got a little frustrated because I couldn't match the calves so I thought fck it. Heh. I could say it was because I was drawing on an ipad with a shoddy stylus but that shouldn't have stopped me. Thank you though. I appreciate all the cc's :D

Last edited:

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow my dutch brother, you surely know what youre talking about. i admire you so much that i wanna neuk you in the keuken

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
wow my dutch brother, you surely know what youre talking about. i admire you so much that i wanna neuk you in the keuken
bruh xd That's awkward because I'm actually standing in the kitchen right now.

And yeah, her drawing had the potential to symbolically lean towards this image;
You must be registered for see images
Idk, it made sense to me but I can understand if it doesn't for another.

Lyke

Banned
Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
bruh xd That's awkward because I'm actually standing in the kitchen right now.

And yeah, her drawing had the potential to symbolically lean towards this image;
You must be registered for see images
Idk, it made sense to me but I can understand if it doesn't for another.
awkward....

anyways i dont got the eyes to see true art so all i see is a tree + snake