Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Tried some new things again... I don't really know about the blending and lighting. Seems ok to me but then again i'm not sure ^^

You must be registered for see images

CnC appreciated :)

Reactions: Tsuki

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was thinking of making a tag with that render...but then i tookm a kick in th nuts...whaaa?
well anyway a few things wrong there
first of all...the tag is monotone orange everything and the render in the border of orange and red doesnt really work all that well
the text could have been allot better and could have been red as the colour scheme would be better like that cause of the render
blending could have been better and TBH the render doesnt go all that well with that BG dont really like that thing on the left could have blurd it 4 a better sense of depth also...with a few adjustments and a all B&W would have been badass...maybe like this
with that the light source on the render and the environment that the render is in are better
a bit of blur 4 the depth and bam...

Tao

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i was thinking of making a tag with that render...but then i tookm a kick in th nuts...whaaa?
well anyway a few things wrong there
first of all...the tag is monotone orange everything and the render in the border of orange and red doesnt really work all that well
the text could have been allot better and could have been red as the colour scheme would be better like that cause of the render
blending could have been better and TBH the render doesnt go all that well with that BG dont really like that thing on the left could have blurd it 4 a better sense of depth also...with a few adjustments and a all B&W would have been badass...maybe like this
with that the light source on the render and the environment that the render is in are better
a bit of blur 4 the depth and bam...
Thanks NLK for the great CnC. I get most of what you said and "your version" looks really good. should have thought about that from the beginning. thanks again for advice.

Do a nurse Akali xd
Hm, maybe... >_>

Viole

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks NLK for the great CnC. I get most of what you said and "your version" looks really good. should have thought about that from the beginning. thanks again for advice.
NP though not everyone likes B&W tags....even though they are badass
in which case in B&W tag the text should be White-ish xD...on the other hand maybe it shouldnt be all that dark in B&W like i did
oh well
anyway it aint bad man