Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im assuming when you blood bend your stopping the blood flow right?

I mean once you take control of it im sure its natural functions yield.

With that said, shouldn't bloodbending automatically lead to cardiac arrest or a heart attack if the blood bender maintains a grip for a certain amount of time? or does blood bending work differently. I know i may be thinking to literal but just a question.

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The blood obviously still flows since none of that happens.
Then if the blood is flowing then how is the bender controlling the blood. maybe it does not happen because its a children's cartoon. thats all i was getting at.

Since when does cartoons/ anime have logic in it ..

Naaw ..man they'r in it for a money .

But nice find though . ^^

lol thats what i was thinking. i just wanted to know like from a theoretical point. Bloodbending should be an auto k.o in my opinion then thats all i was trynna theorize.

It would make more sense if it was bone-bending or something :/

Yeah that would be a cool way to better explain

Last edited:

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,661💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Then if the blood is flowing then how is the bender controlling the blood. maybe it does not happen because its a children's cartoon. thats all i was getting at.
They just "lock on" to the blood and basically can move the body by moving the blood. The blood still flows, the bender can just move the blood as it flows.

Reactions: Sefirosu Masamune

Sefirosu Masamune

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
They just "lock on" to the blood and basically can move the body by moving the blood. The blood still flows, the bender can just move the blood as it flows.
But they are moving the blood and thats what should cause cardiac arrest or heart attack. if blood flow is manipulated it effects the whole flow. that means blood comming in and out of the heart. if that flow was to shift in a reverse manner suddenly then the heart would be damaged. you cant move blood at your will and have it flowing naturally simultaneously. the two thoughts alone are contradicting

-Punk-

Supreme
Kin
116💸
Kumi
265💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well No , the bloods keeps flowing & the longer you keep using the power the faster you risk being weaken or anemia or dying, of course this is from Deadman wonderland & Kyoukai no Kanata .