blondiegirl vs. master of the sharingan...

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Good thing still have Ice clones so you can hit that one

Ice Clone [5] Again

(Suiton:Teppoudama)-Water Style:Water Bullet
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:15
Damage Points:30
Descripton: A large sphere of rotating water that is spit out of the users mouth that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked

To the clone ^^

Ice Snare to catch your feet and make you unable to move, now by coming up from behind you so theres no way you can use an eye technique;

Hyoton:Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo)-Ice Style:Diamond Dust Crystal Ice Death
Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description:The user grabs an opponent's body part with thier hand and uses chakra to freeze it. This causes ice crystals to form in the opponent's blood, destroying skin and muscle tissue.This also numbs the area stopping the flow of blood
[[10 of us 9 clones since you destroyed only one, and 1 original so 10 spots]]

1; Heart
2; Eyes
3; Left Leg
4; Right Leg
5; Right Arm
6; Left Arm
7; Neck
8; Stomach
9; Feet
10; Hands

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok, well Ill redo it . Before your clone is ablle to look AT me, he can grab me all he wants, but i still wont look lol. I do hand signs;

These hand signs allow me to meld INTO the ice, so Im hiding in the ice.
From below Ill manipulate the ice to wrap up your legs and around your armslike kurenai's tree does on itachi in that one episode.

After this Ill come from the ice BEHIND YOU, now Ice Clone [5]

Frozen Enemy (touketsu ada no jutsu)
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description:If water can be sensed on the opponent's skin or clothing the user can freeze the water slowly down or possibly disabling the part of the body until the ice is thawed

(Hyoton:Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo)-Ice Style:Diamond Dust Crystal Ice Death Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:
Description:The user grabs an opponent's body part with thier hand and uses chakra to freeze it. This causes ice crystals to form in the opponent's blood, destroying skin and muscle tissue.This also numbs the area stopping the flow of blood

1; Heart
2; Eyes
3;Hands
3; Knees
5; Neck
6; Feet

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Ok, well Ill redo it . Before your clone is ablle to look AT me, he can grab me all he wants, but i still wont look lol. I do hand signs;

These hand signs allow me to meld INTO the ice, so Im hiding in the ice.
From below Ill manipulate the ice to wrap up your legs and around your armslike kurenai's tree does on itachi in that one episode.

After this Ill come from the ice BEHIND YOU, now Ice Clone [5]

Frozen Enemy (touketsu ada no jutsu)
Type:Supplementary
Range:Short
Chakra Cost:15
Damage Points:N/A
Description:If water can be sensed on the opponent's skin or clothing the user can freeze the water slowly down or possibly disabling the part of the body until the ice is thawed

(Hyoton:Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo)-Ice Style:Diamond Dust Crystal Ice Death Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:

1; Heart
2; Eyes
3;Hands
3; Knees
5; Neck
6; Feet
i use subsitution justu (with my clone[clone dies from the attack]) then i again use amaterasu(wich can burn anything)
and set the water on the ground on fire.....
(now not only can u not use the water on the ground and you cant move around or youll step on the fire on the ground)
then i use shadow shuriken justu....\
type: kenjustu
range: short-midlong
chakara: n/a
damage: 25
desc: the user throws a windmill shuriken at opponet and the opponete dodges and is then hit by the second one hidden in the shadows
(remember the gound is on fire ecxept for the spot your standing)

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Quickly I meld into the ice since only Above the ground is on fire, avoiding the shuriken 2.

Now around you I use this;

I grab your leg from underneath the Ice with the Dust Crystal, destroying your leg,
Then, I grab the other leg, destroying that one as well.
Since your legs are gone and you cant move, Ill use;

Hyouton Hijutsu:Makyou Hyoushou)-Secrect Ice Style:Demonic Ice Mirrors
Type:Attack
Range:Short-Mid
Chakra cost:30
Damage Points:60
Descripton: Mirrors of ice that surround the enemy in that give the user high speed and allow the user to travel between to attack.

Ill shoot needles at places like these;
1; Vital points
2; YOUR EYES ^_^
3; Heart
4; Your head xD

BlondieGirl

Veteran
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
You said the only place not on fire is where I stand, meaning its still ice and the fire is only on top of the ice, not below, on top. I presume to keep yourself from burning you would not set the place you are on fire. So, since its not on fire it wouldnt matter.

I Melded into the ice, meaning I traveled through the ice to where you are, maning the shuriken cant go into the ice after me, thereby avoiding it. I then came under you, where it is NOT on fire, and grabbed your legs to destroy them. :) Then I continued

BUT He said he aimed it at THE WATER. Not me. THE WATER. So Im not aught in anything since its not aimed at me,

(Hyoton:Saihyou Hyoushou Shikyo)-Ice Style:Diamond Dust Crystal Ice Death
Type:
Range:
Chakra Cost:
Damage Points:

THATS how your legs are destroyed

Last edited:

pein87

Regular
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
Sorry if your reading the post right he made amaterasu on the water turn vut its surrounding you.HOw can ice stya solid if theres fire(the strongest fire at that)?Then theres the shadow shuriken jutsu he used.Also Amaterasu twice should have hurt him aswell.Amaterasu can burn for 7 days(havent added restrictions and all).Even if you used a water jutsu or ice jutsu it would still burn it to vapor.Only optiopn was to jump over it and then attack.

master of the sharingan

Elite
Kin
0๐Ÿ’ธ
Kumi
0๐Ÿ’ด
Trait Points
0โš”๏ธ
well i just jump away to stop you from breaking my legs....z(cause i dought its tha easy to break somones legs really quick)
and then i use suition water sheild justu to block you needles......
hen i jump through the hole in the ground you came from to get out of your mirrors
and then i use earth style: mud wall justu
des: a wall of mud comes up from the ground....
and now that im higher then you i use wind style: tornado wind justu
type:wind
range: mid
chakara:45
damage: 50
desrcipion: the wind around the opponete increases in speed wich causes a mini tornado arounnd the opponet and throws them.
(note: the wind increases the the fire and it starts to spread on the mirrors and up my mud wall)

Sorry if your reading the post right he made amaterasu on the water turn vut its surrounding you.HOw can ice stya solid if theres fire(the strongest fire at that)?Then theres the shadow shuriken jutsu he used.Also Amaterasu twice should have hurt him aswell.Amaterasu can burn for 7 days(havent added restrictions and all).Even if you used a water jutsu or ice jutsu it would still burn it to vapor.Only optiopn was to jump over it and then attack.
if you read the hole fight i ve already stated that my eyes were bleeding and that i was out of breath...
but thanks....

Last edited: