Soloist

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is it just me or did we not see one blonde haired person in the last airbender or legend of korra series well I'm very oblivious so if there was can someone tell me

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
Most likely because blonde hair is more towards European/Caucasian ethnicities, and the series doesn't have characters based on that for the most part. It's mostly Asians and what I assume to be Native Americans.

FemmeFatale

Supreme
Kin
156💸
Kumi
2,771💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Most likely because blonde hair is more towards European/Caucasian ethnicities, and the series doesn't have characters based on that for the most part. It's mostly Asians and what I assume to be Native Americans.
You know, I think Asian's and Native Americans are one in the same, somewhere down the line , because if I believe that Native American ancestors crossed a land bridge from Asian soil to North American. Don't know why I had to pose that, toddles

Punk Hazard

Immortal
Kin
1,664💸
Kumi
11,569💴
Trait Points
50⚔️
You know, I think Asian's and Native Americans are one in the same, somewhere down the line , because if I believe that Native American ancestors crossed a land bridge from Asian soil to North American. Don't know why I had to pose that, toddles
You're actually correct. Amerindians, which are basically South American North Americans, came from Asia. In a time of extreme cold(I think the Ice Age), they followed animals they were hunting across the Bering Strait from Asia to the Americas.