Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black lives matter.

At this point, I think this movement has lot its original purpose, I stand to be corrected but wasn't the movement to get Floyd the justice he deserve?

The cops are in jail and are currently been prosecuted by the State for 2nd degree murder...
Guys we won or they won since am not an American citizen but then again black Americans have their roots From Africa so f**K it.... We won!

Let's stop now before the economy collapse beyond repair
You must be registered to see images

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it might also have to do with people being out of work and forced to stay home. Combined with what demon said about this happening too many times before.

I 100% do not agree with the looting and violence going on tho, but I agree with peaceful protest. Honestly idek what's going on at this point. I want change yea, but I also want people to social distance and not act like animals at the same time.

I dont even think it's the protestors doing all the bad stuff, I think it's just some people looking for an opportunity to loot or make the protestors look bad

Reactions: DHOH

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think it might also have to do with people being out of work and forced to stay home. Combined with what demon said about this happening too many times before.

I 100% do not agree with the looting and violence going on tho, but I agree with peaceful protest. Honestly idek what's going on at this point. I want change yea, but I also want people to social distance and not act like animals at the same time.

I dont even think it's the protestors doing all the bad stuff, I think it's just some people looking for an opportunity to loot or make the protestors look bad
I saw an article saying there were white supremacists pretending to be activits trying to incite violence. I bet alot of people are seizing the opportunity to create havoc.

Premfection

Veteran
Kin
1,575💸
Kumi
8,090💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
as if white lives don't matter..
The reason people say black lives matter as oppose to all lives matter is because blacks are the ones that are being treated unfairly. That's not to say that other groups of people, including whites are any different from blacks or that they don't matter in any way, blacks just want equal treatment.

Reactions: DHOH

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The reason people say black lives matter as oppose to all lives matter is because blacks are the ones that are being treated unfairly. That's not to say that other groups of people, including whites are any different from blacks or that they don't matter in any way, blacks just want equal treatment.
it's exactly becuz i view blacks equal to whites im saying tis..

Reactions: Premfection

GrapeApe

Regular
Kin
2,900💸
Kumi
15💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
BLM original purpose was to combat the unfair treatment of my people by police. it started like maybe 6 or 7 years ago when black people kept getting killed by police and the police wouldnt face any type of punishment. i remember for like a whole year it seemed like, every month there was someone getting killed and the cops wouldnt get any charges. people tried to say something and would get silenced, even that football player lost his dream job for taking a knee in protest

though i am glad so many people actually care now. i remember feeling like nobody cared if people that looked like me were getting killed unjustly by police, seeing that all the time and videos was heartbreaking. but as of late, seems like others are sick of it too, which i consider a win. i dont agree with the rioting, my friends crystal shop in Santa Monica actually got hit. but i understand why people would, the system is fucked and when it seems like society looks at you like you dont matter. it does make you want to burn it down. not saying its right but i understand the pain

but the problem is still there. i donated over $300,000 dollars to help protestors post bail locally but police need to be held accountable all of the time, not just because everyone starts protesting, rioting and taking over social media. there needs to be some sort of laws put in place to stop this nonsense. i have signed several petitions, one was like passing that police cant shoot unarmed citizens, which was a major problem when BLM first started. but its not over till some sort of reform happens with policing. because we cant just keep rioting and protesting everytime someone gets killed. the cops need to stop killing people or face charges fairly like anyone else who murders someone

Reactions: DHOH and Avonomemi

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
BLM original purpose was to combat the unfair treatment of my people by police. it started like maybe 6 or 7 years ago when black people kept getting killed by police and the police wouldnt face any type of punishment. i remember for like a whole year it seemed like, every month there was someone getting killed and the cops wouldnt get any charges. people tried to say something and would get silenced, even that football player lost his dream job for taking a knee in protest

though i am glad so many people actually care now. i remember feeling like nobody cared if people that looked like me were getting killed unjustly by police, seeing that all the time and videos was heartbreaking. but as of late, seems like others are sick of it too, which i consider a win. i dont agree with the rioting, my friends crystal shop in Santa Monica actually got hit. but i understand why people would, the system is fucked and when it seems like society looks at you like you dont matter. it does make you want to burn it down. not saying its right but i understand the pain

but the problem is still there. i donated over $300,000 dollars to help protestors post bail locally but police need to be held accountable all of the time, not just because everyone starts protesting, rioting and taking over social media. there needs to be some sort of laws put in place to stop this nonsense. i have signed several petitions, one was like passing that police cant shoot unarmed citizens, which was a major problem when BLM first started. but its not over till some sort of reform happens with policing. because we cant just keep rioting and protesting everytime someone gets killed. the cops need to stop killing people or face charges fairly like anyone else who murders someone
but in reality rn't lot of theives black pipole too???..
Post automatically merged:

what about indian life???
if i say..i m8 get bannned...and i m8 not....so u betar not ask me..

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
what about indian life???
What about it?

I admire your devotion to a cause, keep it up
Hopefully we will get those laws soon

I think something positive may come from all this though
I don't doubt that. America is a land of the free and has always shown growth for a large community, am just worried some are using it to act their dark deepest fantasy. Imagine trump sending out military to the streets.. What is that

Reactions: GrapeApe

babaGAReeb

Regular
Kin
553💸
Kumi
174💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
its the cops who are terrorists not BLM

to oppose BLM is racism
its like a black man cant even say he has the right to live anymore
america deserves to burn tbh, it was built on the back of black slaves and its fitting that those same slaves destroy it

Last edited:

Avonomemi

Elite
Kin
1,632💸
Kumi
6,119💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

to oppose BLM is racism
america deserves to burn tbh, it was built on the back of black slaves and its fitting that those same slaves destroy it
Slow down there warrior. We don't do that over here lol. If America burn the whole world will be thrown into chaos, do you know the power grab episodes that will fall after...

minamoto

Supreme
Kin
25,811💸
Kumi
11,914💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

to oppose BLM is racism
....usa is protecting ur country so stfu and go wear a abbaya..

Infant

Regular
Kin
5,794💸
Kumi
1,695💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I think the idea with the looting is that the elites only answer when their interests are at risk, so hurt them economically. This arises from nothing happening during the decades preceding when endless talk was made about racial abuse, documentaries, studies and even Colin Kaepernick kneeling peacefully.

I don't agree with attacking innocents and their interests, but i canxsee where the reasoning comes from. Of course, it could just be a few bad apples taking advantage of the chaos, using the protesters as a political shield etc.

That said, mankind has done well to stop the spread of HIV, to slow down cancers and almost completely shut down ebola. The next great push must be to stop the spread of racism from one generation to another.

While it can be said that this disease is spiritual and not the same kind of find, it is also true that spiritual powwr is the one thing everybody has to give.

Chikombo

Elite
Kin
9,371💸
Kumi
1,003💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I think the idea with the looting is that the elites only answer when their interests are at risk, so hurt them economically. This arises from nothing happening during the decades preceding when endless talk was made about racial abuse, documentaries, studies and even Colin Kaepernick kneeling peacefully.

I don't agree with attacking innocents and their interests, but i canxsee where the reasoning comes from. Of course, it could just be a few bad apples taking advantage of the chaos, using the protesters as a political shield etc.

That said, mankind has done well to stop the spread of HIV, to slow down cancers and almost completely shut down ebola. The next great push must be to stop the spread of racism from one generation to another.

While it can be said that this disease is spiritual and not the same kind of find, it is also true that spiritual powwr is the one thing everybody has to give.
I don't think looting hurts elites, it hurts small business owners, immigrants and what not doing a decent job. I really don't like it. The protests I still support, I dislike the police culture all over the world where they shoot innocent people then get away with it as if it was nothing.