Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I know Bleach since a long while, but i stopped reading it few years back after Aizen's defeat and lately not to waste time, i started to rapidely go through the previous 100 chapters, so i can't say my knowledge is quite good, so i wanted to ask some few questions

1- What is the difference between Shikai and Bankai?
2- Why are there 2 Kenpachi in this manga?(Unohara and Zaraki) It seems Zaraki had that name before even before knowing Unohara. Was it random?
3- Are Rukia and Byakuya real brother and sister?
4- Who are the 5 war potentials?
5- Who is the soul king?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Shikas is the 1st transfomation of a zanpaktou, Bankai is the strongest form of a zanpaktou, but not alote of characters have it.
2.Unohara was the kenpachi before zaraki, Unohara was recently defeated by Zaraki Kenpachi.
3. No, Rukia's sister was Byakuya's wife.
4.Yamamoto, Ichigo but i forgot about the rest.
5.We don't know yet.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
1. Shikas is the 1st transfomation of a zanpaktou, Bankai is the strongest form of a zanpaktou, but not alote of characters have it.
2.Unohara was the kenpachi before zaraki, Unohara was recently defeated by Zaraki Kenpachi.
4.Ichigo, Aizen, Kenpachi the others are not known yet.
5.We don't know yet.
Fixed it for ya, Yamamoto wasn't a special war potential.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
4.Yamamoto, Ichigo but i forgot about the rest.
5.We don't know yet.
Fixed it for ya, Yamamoto wasn't a special war potential.
Okay thanks for the info, but for the second question, Zaraki had that name even when Unohara was still alive. My question is why were they both possessor of that title? Or was Zaraki considered the new Kenpachi even while she was still alive? But in this case, the last fight to determine the strongest was kinda meaningless, no?

I suppose Zaraki Kenpachi is also in the situation where he can't use his bankai yet, right? He apparently just unlocked his shikai

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Okay thanks for the info, but for the second question, Zaraki had that name even when Unohara was still alive. My question is why were they both possessor of that title? Or was Zaraki considered the new Kenpachi even while she was still alive? But in this case, the last fight to determine the strongest was kinda meaningless, no?

I suppose Zaraki Kenpachi is also in the situation where he can't use his bankai yet, right? He apparently just unlocked his shikai
Kinda forgot but i think Unohara retired and Zaraki took over, Unohara held Zaraki's potential down, after he defeated Unohara he unlocked his shikai.
Zaraki with Bankai would be big trouble XD

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
How's Aizen a threat tho? He's locked.
It's stated that he's one of them. Juha even tried to recruit him for his cause, but Aizen turned him down and then manipulated his time perception.

You honestly think Aizen's going to remain in prison the rest of the series? Kudo said his character still has an important role to play in the story.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
It's stated that he's one of them. Juha even tried to recruit him for his cause, but Aizen turned him down and then manipulated his time perception.

You honestly think Aizen's going to remain in prison the rest of the series? Kudo said his character still has an important role to play in the story.
I'm pretty sure Aizen can't compete with the zerosquad/Yuha bach and his elites.

Bogard

Supreme
Kin
8💸
Kumi
3💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
No, he also has unlocked his bankai not that long ago in the manga.
He unlocked his Shikai to my knowledge(against Gremmy), but i don't remember seeing his bankai yet. Do you remember the chapter?

Kinda forgot but i think Unohara retired and Zaraki took over, Unohara held Zaraki's potential down, after he defeated Unohara he unlocked his shikai.
Zaraki with Bankai would be big trouble XD
He seems to have huge potential, always puting restrictions on himself. Want to see him going all out once

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bankai is more powerfull. ideally, only captains have it, but it seems almost everyone important enough for me to remember their name has one.
2- Why are there 2 Kenpachi in this manga?(Unohara and Zaraki) It seems Zaraki had that name before even before knowing Unohara. Was it random?
there are actually ten. unohana was the first, and later gave up her position in 11th division for 4th. the next 2-9 kenpachis didnt matter, and the current kenpachi killed #9. as for why zaraki got the name before meeting unohana, he didnt. he was a kid the first time they met, and a adult when he decided to make his name kenpachi.
no, rukia is adopted
ichigo, kenpachi, aizen, ???, ???.
5- Who is the soul king?
no idea.

Forbidden Tale

Veteran
Kin
27💸
Kumi
1💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shikai is first stage of zanpakuto, while bankai is it's second (final) stage.

Kenpachi is title given to strongest shinigami in generation (by some translations) or title given to shinigami that killed most characters (by other translations).

Unohana was first Kenpachi. Kenpachi is also captain of 11th division and Unohana was first captain of said division. She left division and became captain of 4th division, after she learned healing kido. Tradition is that shinigami fight with captain of 11th division, and if he kill him he can sucess them on that position. Since Unohana left position, second Kenpachi got position of captain without fighting. Third Kenpachi killed Second and success him, Fourth killed Third and so on. Zaraki Kenpachi is 11th Kenpachi and he killed 10th in order to became captain. We can assume that all Kenpachis were litterally fake, since 2nd kenpachi never killed 1st. Zaraki Kenpachi finaly in the war killed 1st Kenpachi, and earn his title fair.

Kenpachi Zaraki wes nameless soul, with pretty high potential. He was named Kenpachi Zaraki because, he killed a thousand of souls (Kenpachi) and because he was born in 80 district called Zaraki.

No, Byakuya adopted Rukia. Rukia was Byakuya's wife (Hisana) younger sister.

5 War Potentials are 5 characters that are threat to Yhwach (somehow). Out of 5, three were revealed and they are Aizen, Ichigo and Kenpachi.

5- Who is the soul king?
The Soul King is the king of Soul Society, whose existence in Soul Society is as symbolic as it is absolute. Urahara details that without the Soul King's existence, Soul Society would be rent asunder. The Soul King is the "linchpin" and if that linchpin is lost, then the world would simply crumble away and that is the way of the world.

Reactions: Bogard

TRE MERCER

Legendary
Kin
22💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I know Bleach since a long while, but i stopped reading it few years back after Aizen's defeat and lately not to waste time, i started to rapidely go through the previous 100 chapters, so i can't say my knowledge is quite good, so i wanted to ask some few questions

5- Who is the soul king?
1- One i stronger than the other like Super Sayian 1 and SS2.

2- Kenpachi is name for basically slaughter-ers something near those lines.

3- No his family adopted her.

4- Not sure honestly.

5- Basically the bleach version of Hagoromo.

Reactions: Bogard

Shiroyasha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pretty sure the only person he could lose to is Bach, the rest he can beat.
There's no way that Aizen beats Haschwalth or even Gremmy. Besides, Aizen lost all his powers. The only thing that he still has is that brain of his. Now before you even think of saying that Aizen used Kyoka Suigetsu on Juha, just don't.

Mahesvara

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
There's no way that Aizen beats Haschwalth or even Gremmy. Besides, Aizen lost all his powers. The only thing that he still has is that brain of his. Now before you even think of saying that Aizen used Kyoka Suigetsu on Juha, just don't.
He obviously hasn't lost his powers, because he's still immortal. They would have executed him, instead of putting him in prison if that wasn't the case :coffee:.

Shiroyasha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He obviously hasn't lost his powers, because he's still immortal. They would have executed him, instead of putting him in prison if that wasn't the case :coffee:.
Now how would they execute him? The Sokyoku was destroyed wasn't it? The only way to kill him was for Yamamoto to use Zanka No Tachi, which would almost probably destroy Seiretei. Aizen's still alive simply because of plot.