Legendary
Kin
9,012💸
Kumi
3,787💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Watched yesterday on Netflix.
Cool, manga like plot, almost perfect Ichigo and Chad, very nice Byakuya and Uryu. At the final scene it's a perfect possibility to link the next one, hope they'll make it.
Who else liked it?

I just searched and most actors have other voices. ..

Trailer:
You must be registered for see medias

Reactions: suki

Shanks

Elite
Kin
2,712💸
Kumi
974💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
I watch the movie as well . I give 7/10 for the movie. Actor who played rukia played pretty well , i feared they might ruin rukias character but she has done decently .

I especially loved the theme of how masakis death had effect on ichigo it was main theme in the movie how ichigo feels guilty when he fight grand fisher . The movie showed this one very good i think kubo was defibtely behind the screenplay.

Orihimes actor is cute , Chad doesnt look hispanic at all his role was bit disappointing .

The actor who played isshin has played well. Overall good movie i enjoyed it.

chopstickchakra

Legendary
Kin
4,684💸
Kumi
129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I thought it was pretty well done. Studios are getting able to keep up graphically with the fantasy of manga/anime now we don't have to have poorly made suits we can have CGI and there's too much restriction on the human form to do what a lot of manga showcase but this did a good job at accelerating the movements without looking too much like wire-fu. For example when Ichigo does his slide fighting Grand Fisher or when Uryu does that low turn and fire it didn't look cheesy or slow it was fluid and when they had them run it seemed fast but not goofy running in place motion you see a lot of times.

Reactions: Michelle

Gutsy

Legendary
Kin
999💸
Kumi
7,554💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When I watched this all I could think of was Mushu from Mulan yelling:

You must be registered for see medias

Really, I honestly think in general anime adaptations are quite horribly made these days.

SupremeOmz

Kin
1,304💸
Kumi
500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Bleach live adaption was good, the actors casted fulfilled their roles. 7.5/10
I'll never get over on how bad the death note Netflix adaption was, and Bleach perfected quite well.