0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

"A Perfect End"

Bleach Manga Chapter 685 Discussion and 686 Predictions

Discuss Bleach Manga 685 here and predict the next chapter, Bleach Manga 686

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimusOra

Veteran
Kin
25💸
Kumi
2,253💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Re: Bleach Manga Chapter 685 Discussion

What just happened? I was on page 15 and the whole chapter went down on ***********?

*Edit* just went back up!!!

Retsu

Elite
Kin
52💸
Kumi
30💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm glad the shit show is over, bleach went overboard with the impossible to combat powers that can only magically be defeated by asspullery and deus ex machinary. Anyways I rate the current chapter a 6, not a lot going on but thank god that broken character known as ywach is nowhere to be seen.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Why the heck did Kubo immediately go to an epilogue after Yhwach's defeat?

It's clear as day this is getting rushed.

RIP Ukitake. You basically died for nothing lol. It's truly sad seeing Shunsui like that. Lost a good friend.

Mayuri got a new make over. TBH this is probably my least favorite of his make overs. Not that's it a bad design.

Kenpachi, Ikkaku, and Yumichika are still the same. RIP Yachiru or wherever you are. Ikkaku is a VC. I assume Yumichika has upgraded. I remember that he liked his position despite it being low because he liked the look of the kanji.

Iba is a captain. So Sajin really is permanently a full dog or he is dead. I wonder if we'll get to see his bankai, oh who am I kidding.

Kubo darn you for trolling us with that Hisagi bankai. The heck man. I thought he forgot about that but even in the end Kubs know we want it. At least put it in a DB, I don't care. My boy Hisagi deserves it.

Kensei is alive. I guess Mayuri can bring people back from the dead.

Isane is a captain. Look out Kenpachi, she will get her vengance for Unohana with her awesome bankai. o_O.

Lisa, Iba and Isane are captains but mah boy Renji ain't. Where is Love lol.

Captain Rukia awesome. She desserves it. Not as much as Renji but still

Rose is alive. That's cool.

I hope the big announcement is something worthwhile. My heart says, anime's return or a new Bleach, but my head says mobile game, or a sort of databook/artbook. The reiastu is likely Ichigo's or something for a next installment of Bleach (which I doubt).

Guntah

Elite
Kin
148💸
Kumi
78💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What happened to Aizen? Is he dead?
Well, the world needs a soul king...........*HINT-HINT*

Well, this chapter's what I expected. Rather disappointing we didn't see 27 year old Ichigo. That Rukia twist though....she deserved it...so does Renji, but EH. The vizored are alive....yeah, well, who cares. Ukitake's dead, that's sad. Wish we'd seen his Bankai...

Next chapter coming we're getting a look at the human world. Ichigo's probably OP as f*ck. I'm willing to bet he has a kid with Orihime, also. 'Tis the Shounen way after all. No idea about the others, there isn't much of a hint to work on in their case.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards

RIP Ukitake. You basically died for nothing lol. It's truly sad seeing Shunsui like that. Lost a good friend.

Mayuri got a new make over. TBH this is probably my least favorite of his make overs. Not that's it a bad design.

Kenpachi, Ikkaku, and Yumichika are still the same. RIP Yachiru or wherever you are. Ikkaku is a VC. I assume Yumichika has upgraded. I remember that he liked his position despite it being low because he liked the look of the kanji.

Iba is a captain. So Sajin really is permanently a full dog or he is dead. I wonder if we'll get to see his bankai, oh who am I kidding.

Kubo darn you for trolling us with that Hisagi bankai. The heck man. I thought he forgot about that but even in the end Kubs know we want it. At least put it in a DB, I don't care. My boy Hisagi deserves it.

Kensei is alive. I guess Mayuri can bring people back from the dead.

Isane is a captain. Look out Kenpachi, she will get her vengance for Unohana with her awesome bankai. o_O.

Lisa, Iba and Isane are captains but mah boy Renji ain't. Where is Love lol.

Captain Rukia awesome. She desserves it. Not as much as Renji but still

Rose is alive. That's cool.

I hope the big announcement is something worthwhile. My heart says, anime's return or a new Bleach, but my head says mobile game, or a sort of databook/artbook. The reiastu is likely Ichigo's or something for a next installment of Bleach (which I doubt).
This guy summed up my thoughts
dang shame we aint see hisagis bankai.. but screw it
Also, anybody notice we didnt see byakuya? U_U

Also... yachiru isnt dead... Yachiru is his zankpatou... Thought u knew this
I found it funny how he said he had bad sense of direction because of yachiru and still went the wrong way
Also I liked that showdown between soifon and kenpachi.. Kenpachi was finna rekt. Lol

Either way.. shitty chapter.. But better then the last couple chaps. Lol... Rukia being bankai was.... uhh.. idk..
I think renji shouldve been above her but idk..

ToshiZO

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

What do you mean getting rushed?

That shit was laid out like 10 chapters ago, how can you act surprised when you already knew this was supposed to be the last chapter? If anything Kubo surprised us with an extra chapter.

If Kubo didn't go into an epilogue the manga would have ended mid dialogue in the middle of the final fight lol.

I love how they made a joke about Shuhei's bankai even tho we never got to see it :|
That's Kubo telling us to screw ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.