[Discussion] Bleach have about 5 chapters left.

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
It has been confirmed by Animenetwork and crunchyroll that the bleach manga last volume will be 74, and as all of you know we are 5 chapters in volume 74 meaning we have 5-7 chapters left.

Which sadly means either bleach will be super rushed or (which I believe to be the case) Yhwach wins and there will be a sequel of some sort since there is a lot of stuff yet not explained.

Either way, it's sad to see bleach end like this.

Reactions: TNC Xlll

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
5 Chapters is either far too short, or far too long, to end the final battle. If Yhwach actually wants to win, it's about 6 chapters too long.

Last edited:

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I dont think it will end with just 5 chapters.
There is material for more than 20 chapters and i believe bleach will end exactly like naruto(no.of chapters)
There are some bankai's we yet to see
1.Aizen
2.shinji
3.Isshin
4.Hisagi(this was hyped at the start of last arc)
5.joshiro ukitake
and i dont remember the names of others

we didnt see anything from full bringers,chad,orihime,nel,grimmjow(possible 2nd release)

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
5 chapters would be far to short to;

Kill Ywhach - Ywhach must use Zanka no Tachi if he is actually beaten in a fight
Kill/Remove Lille (This could be done in as little as two pages)
Fix the soul king (Or replace, whatever)
Explain the soul king and its relationship with Ywhach
Explain why Pernida and gerard where working for Ywhach (I can vaguely understand Pernida, but not gerard or the half-dozen other sternritter i think are soul king bits)
Explain Kenpachi's Bankai, why Yachiru was Nosarashi
Explain what the hell Aizen was in this part for
Clear up who exactly is alive and who is dead (Izuru, Kensei, Rose, Komomura, The lieutenants who where shot by Lille)
Show Ishins Bankai (It was mentioned, --> it will be seen)
Nel still needs to save Kisuke
The Fullbringers
Chad, Ganju and the pointless statues
Ryuuken needs to do something at all in the entire series.

And thats not counting stuff that just seems to be plotholes, like Royd and Loyd having their powers from birth, or where Tier Hallibel went, or the inexplicable disappearance of Soi fon. Also not counting stuff like Bankai's we havent seen, like Shinji's.
Which is why I think there will be a sequel.

I dont think it will end with just 5 chapters.
There is material for more than 20 chapters and i believe bleach will end exactly like naruto(no.of chapters)
There are some bankai's we yet to see
1.Aizen
2.shinji
3.Isshin
4.Hisagi(this was hyped at the start of last arc)
5.joshiro ukitake
and i dont remember the names of others

we didnt see anything from full bringers,chad,orihime,nel,grimmjow(possible 2nd release)
Sorry to burst the bubble but it's confirmed. In the end of volume 73 it mentioned that volume 74 is the last volume of bleach and we are 5 chapters into volume 74 meaning 5 chapters left before volume 74 ends.

sravan

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Sorry to burst the bubble but it's confirmed. In the end of volume 73 it mentioned that volume 74 is the last volume of bleach and we are 5 chapters into volume 74 meaning 5 chapters left before volume 74 ends.
seriously i don't care if the manga ends but please animate this arc.I want to see the amazing bankai's animated

Xeromonxl

Kin
10💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm a bit excited to see the ending of Bleach, but at the same time I don't want it to end. The main reason I don't want it to end is because, realistically, it probably won't be that good. At least, that's my prediction with how I see things are going. I just feel as if Kubo is going to rush this. But who knows, maybe we could have an extra long chapter or an extra long volume for Bleach's finale. It probably won't happen, but it would be nice if it did.

Your Creepy Stalker

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Vol. 74 is THE END for Bleach. So only 5 chapters remaining.
gee, if only i could read japanese. care to translate?

It could just be saying that the volume is titled "THE END", as thats the name of the current chapters. it could go on for months, like Deicide.

123fire

Supreme
Kin
20💸
Kumi
-33💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Not necessarily 5 more chapters not every volume should be 10/11 chapters...

Uchihakil

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'll be damned, all them stuff that were'nt explained, the bankai's people are waiting to see and all, that won't/can't be covered in 5 to 7 chapters, it would be worse than naruto's ending tbh, yhwatch is too strong to be dealt with in 5 to seven chapters especially with the fact that they have to regroup, and form a strategy and all, well we will see, it's bout time it ends

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

makes sense. Bleach has been sliding in sales for years. Not even top 30 by series this last release for the charts, for the entire series not by volume. No cover for it's anniversary. We're getting a Naruto level of a bad ending.

Itachi Edo

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well I'll be damned, all them stuff that were'nt explained, the bankai's people are waiting to see and all, that won't/can't be covered in 5 to 7 chapters, it would be worse than naruto's ending tbh, yhwatch is too strong to be dealt with in 5 to seven chapters especially with the fact that they have to regroup, and form a strategy and all, well we will see, it's bout time it ends
Chapter 1 Yhwach is doing his thing. Ichigo gets a random power up.
Chapter 2 Ichigo confronts Yhwach.
Chapter 3. Ichigo defeats Yhwach.
Chapter 4 is the post war chapter done really quickly.
Chapter 5 is a epilogue chapter.