Bleach episode 188

Yuugi

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

i'm sorry, not everybody can watch the actual episode cause veoh is blocked in some countries, however youtube hasn't the sub version yet.

enjoy!

Kagekaze

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
For all your Bleach and Naruto viewing needs you should just download the subbed episode from Dattebayo.com they highly despise their stuff being posted on streaming sites because it lowers the quality and other people try to take credit for their work. More than once they have been pissed enough by uploaders to stop translating a series for us viewers...

but seriously these guys have the BEST quality I have ever seen in a sub group. All you need to download is a torrent handler (I suggest Bitlord), and a video player such as windows media player or Zoom Player. Other than that you just enjoy their works... downloads usually take only 15 mins or so. Oh and once in a while you get the special treat of them screwing with the anime loving community with one of their "Trolls" or fake subs... they usually announce that they are a troll a lil while afterwards but you can usually tell from the name of the download. Usually they are funny :)

Dark_Sakura1201

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well about the episode I enjoyed it alot it was really good. Captain Amagai's last attack was tight as hell ichigo couldnt excape from it I liked it alot but now hes all powerful wonder what hell do..........hmm lol