[Discussion] Bleach Ending theory (hear me out)

SoulKiller

Legendary
Kin
2,433💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So I assume all of us read the latest chapter titled "Perfect Ending". First of all, I wanna start that this chapter is super shady, we cut off from yhwach fight directly 10 years into the future and everyone seem happy and having the moment of their life. But isn't all of this a bit off for you? first off the title "Perfect ending", this all seem like the future Yhwach was talking about when he told ichigo and company that if they followed him he will give them a "Luxurious death where he will find that future where they are the happiest and it is there and there only where he will slaughter them."

This chapter is exactly what Yhwach stated, they are all in their happiest moments.

You must be registered for see images

We can already see the Yhwach shadow coming out of nowhere and in the end of the chapter they say that they are sensing a reaitsu identical to Yhwach.

Also, at the end of the chapter it say's "do not miss the shocking conclusion". There is nothing shocking if the last chapter is just wrapping up the happy life/ending everyone got. Meaning that there WILL BE SOMETHING that will shock us all and happen. Which is as I stated above Yhwach slaughtering everyone in their "happiest moment in their life" and bring absolute despair. It's what he stated after all. I lost hope in bleach after last chapter but if what I just theorized happen next chapter (which is very very likely) everything in this chapter leads up to it. Then this ending will be ****ing mind blowing, and will probably lead up to the sequel (which is the big announcement probably).

Kubo is about to pull the ultimate troll card to the bleach fanbase.

Last edited:

AndreJNZ

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So I assume all of us read the latest chapter titled "Perfect Ending". First of all, I wanna start that this chapter is super shady, we cut off from yhwach fight directly 10 years into the future and everyone seem happy and having the moment of their life. But isn't all of this a bit off for you? first off the title "Perfect ending", this all seem like the future Yhwach was talking about when he told ichigo and company that if they followed him he will give them a "Luxurious death where he will find that future where they are the happiest and it is there and there only where he will slaughter them."

This chapter is exactly what Yhwach stated, they are all in their happiest moments.

We can already see the Yhwach shadow coming out of nowhere and in the end of the chapter they say that they are sensing a reaitsu identical to Yhwach.

Also, at the end of the chapter it say's "do not miss the shocking conclusion". There is nothing shocking if the last chapter is just wrapping up the happy life/ending everyone got. Meaning that there WILL BE SOMETHING that will shock us all and happen. Which is as I stated above Yhwach slaughtering everyone in their "happiest moment in their life" and bring absolute despair. It's what he stated after all. I lost hope in bleach after last chapter but if what I just theorized happen next chapter (which is very very likely) everything in this chapter leads up to it. Then this ending will be ****ing mind blowing, and will probably lead up to the sequel (which is the big announcement probably).

You know....might just be goddamn right.

Shiroyasha

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
When i was reading, i definitely felt that something was off. It seemed too good to be true tbh. And the whole "Shocking Conclusion" thing gets me even more hyped! Can't wait for these two weeks to fly by so we can confirm this theory.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two major flaws here

1) That this is a real "perfect" end, is highly subjective. Several people have died, in particular Ukitake. If Yhwach wanted to make them envision the perfect end, I think he would be able to do a lot better.

2) It clearly says that the next chapter is the last, the final chapter of the entire series. How is Kubo, even if the chapter would be longer than normally, going to wrap up the boss battle and the series up in one, single chapter? It doesn't even make sense: 3rd last chapter final boss takes a lethal hit; 2nd last chapter a time jump of 10 years clearly showing that the series is being wrapped up; last chapter the previous chapter was a farce and now the battle continuous, he gets immediately beaten and at the same time the series comes to an end....what? I mean this would be viable possibility if there would be multiple chapters left, but it has been confirmed there is only one and there is no point in lying about that. You are talking about mind blowing, but that's not true. There is absolutely nothing mind blowing about fooling people for one chapter and then end it either way the chapter after that. That sucks balls and not even a little, even after Bleach standards that would be horrendous.

Also a "shocking conclusion" can refer to anything, varying from Ichigo having become the Spirit King to him having a son born with Yhwach's powers. I don't know if you have noticed, but Ichigo does not appear at all in this chapter, he is not even mentioned. How is this a "perfect" end? If this is all just a future Yhwach showed, then they have to realize that, break the future, beat Yhwach and wrap the series up properly in a single chapter...while one of Bleach's biggest problems has always been that most chapters are quite lacking in contents and pace.

And come on, that the announcement is a 2nd Bleach series is nothing more than wishful thinking. No one is waiting for that, not us, not Kubo, not Shounen Jump and how does that even sound: rushing the end of a series that he wrote for 15 years and announce at the same time he's going to make a 2nd series about the same thing? Really?

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Two major flaws here

1) That this is a real "perfect" end, is highly subjective. Several people have died, in particular Ukitake. If Yhwach wanted to make them envision the perfect end, I think he would be able to do a lot better.

2) It clearly says that the next chapter is the last, the final chapter of the entire series. How is Kubo, even if the chapter would be longer than normally, going to wrap up the boss battle and the series up in one, single chapter? It doesn't even make sense: 3rd last chapter final boss takes a lethal hit; 2nd last chapter a time jump of 10 years clearly showing that the series is being wrapped up; last chapter the previous chapter was a farce and now the battle continuous, he gets immediately beaten and at the same time the series comes to an end....what? I mean this would be viable possibility if there would be multiple chapters left, but it has been confirmed there is only one and there is no point in lying about that. You are talking about mind blowing, but that's not true. There is absolutely nothing mind blowing about fooling people for one chapter and then end it either way the chapter after that. That sucks balls and not even a little, even after Bleach standards that would be horrendous.

Also a "shocking conclusion" can refer to anything, varying from Ichigo having become the Spirit King to him having a son born with Yhwach's powers. I don't know if you have noticed, but Ichigo does not appear at all in this chapter, he is not even mentioned. How is this a "perfect" end? If this is all just a future Yhwach showed, then they have to realize that, break the future, beat Yhwach and wrap the series up properly in a single chapter...while one of Bleach's biggest problems has always been that most chapters are quite lacking in contents and pace.

And come on, that the announcement is a 2nd Bleach series is nothing more than wishful thinking. No one is waiting for that, not us, not Kubo, not Shounen Jump and how does that even sound: rushing the end of a series that he wrote for 15 years and announce at the same time he's going to make a 2nd series about the same thing? Really?
Im waiting for another bleach series so hope there is alot more to come...an you see yhwach black goo stuff on the page that says the perfect end so yea its about yhwach not ichigo soul king son.

Tantalus Thief

Elite
Kin
385💸
Kumi
36💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
That;s plausible. I do find the goop strange. Why would Kubo focus on that and gave it a sound effect? Yhwach's reiastu reading makes it even more strange. Even tho Bleach got rushed, it really does feel like a new installment may come. Considering, the implications of this chapter. But from a finanical standpoint, I have big doubts.

SSU

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I saw some other thread talking about this but I never noticed Yhwach's shadow appearing. I'm not sure that Kubo would have the balls to end his manga with the villain winning though because we all have to admit that there isn't going to be a sequel to Bleach. It isn't popular anymore to sustain that kind of commitment.

So there are two possibilities that I see coming out of this:

1)That this really is the end. The "Perfect" ending that has Ichigo and co. living happily ever after. The kind of thing that we all expected that would end with some shenanigans.

2)Or the second, most mind blowing option, Yhwach really isn't dead and was waiting for the "perfect" moment to strike. He really did wait for their most happiest time in their futures and he comes back and finishes them off. And that's it, no sequel. Just one Quincy to rule them all.

I kinda want the second option...

Pyro NB

Amegakure
Elite
Kin
1,590💸
Kumi
10,937💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Like the theory but I personally believe(option 1) when Ichigo struck Yhwach in the last chapter it created a time travel like effect. What I mean by this is that while the others have been experiencing 10 yrs of happiness Ichigo and Yhwach were pressumed dead but in reality, they traveled to the future.

option 2: Ichigo and Yhwach traveled to the future and now Yhwach is about to get stomped by all these newly mastered bankai and Ichigo.

option 3: Ichigo failed to kill Yhwach and he disappeared before the final blow. 10 yrs later everyone has been training up and waiting for him to return.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Im waiting for another bleach series so hope there is alot more to come...an you see yhwach black goo stuff on the page that says the perfect end so yea its about yhwach not ichigo soul king son.
And who says that's Yhwach's? People seem to forget that Yhwach is the Soul King's son, that Ichigo is a descendant of Yhwach who somehow was able to bond with Yhwach's power inside of him, forged a sword out of that power and then stuck that sword in Yhwach's gut and went all Getsuga on him. Not to mention at one point it was said that the Soul King was interested in Ichigo, but in the end nothing really came out of that. It's very well possible that somehow Ichigo absorbed Yhwach's power when he struck him and that he was the one who created this future.

There's an undeniable huge flaw, as I said, with Yhwach fooling everyone. "Wahahaha this was all a future I created to make you all feel despair....and now you still have 10 pages left to beat me and to wrap this 15 year long running series up as a 2nd series has to start". Yhwach fooling everyone to make them feel despair is simply a complete waste of an entire chapter as in the end the story made zero progress whatsoever, but Kubo has to finish the series.

Also the fact that so many people are adamant about Yhwach fooling everyone and that several people came to this conclusion independent from each other immediately after this chapter, shows how obvious this scenario actually is. It's not mind blowing if what's going to happen is exactly what people are expecting was going to happen. The only way this works if there's a twist within the twist, which would solve the issue of beaten the final boss as he's already very well beaten.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

That would be awesome, but I'm guessing it's all just the rebirth of the Soul King and the revival of fallen comrades. The Soul King will return and undo all of Ywach's destruction. Just sayin'.

:hint:

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
And who says that's Yhwach's? People seem to forget that Yhwach is the Soul King's son, that Ichigo is a descendant of Yhwach who somehow was able to bond with Yhwach's power inside of him, forged a sword out of that power and then stuck that sword in Yhwach's gut and went all Getsuga on him. Not to mention at one point it was said that the Soul King was interested in Ichigo, but in the end nothing really came out of that. It's very well possible that somehow Ichigo absorbed Yhwach's power when he struck him and that he was the one who created this future.

There's an undeniable huge flaw, as I said, with Yhwach fooling everyone. "Wahahaha this was all a future I created to make you all feel despair....and now you still have 10 pages left to beat me and to wrap this 15 year long running series up as a 2nd series has to start". Yhwach fooling everyone to make them feel despair is simply a complete waste of an entire chapter as in the end the story made zero progress whatsoever, but Kubo has to finish the series.

Also the fact that so many people are adamant about Yhwach fooling everyone and that several people came to this conclusion independent from each other immediately after this chapter, shows how obvious this scenario actually is. It's not mind blowing if what's going to happen is exactly what people are expecting was going to happen. The only way this works if there's a twist within the twist, which would solve the issue of beaten the final boss as he's already very well beaten.
Sense when did ichigo have the ability to absorb others powers?....

Dont have to be a future he created he could have survived ichigo attack an is now coming back to get his revenge...they think yhwach was dead when he really is not.

Mind blowing who said it has to.be mind blowing, yhwach already said he will slaughter them at their most happiest moment...he already let us know whats going to happen

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Sense when did ichigo have the ability to absorb others powers?....

Dont have to be a future he created he could have survived ichigo attack an is now coming back to get his revenge...they think yhwach was dead when he really is not.

Mind blowing who said it has to.be mind blowing, yhwach already said he will slaughter them at their most happiest moment...he already let us know whats going to happen
I repeat Ichigo, a Hollow-human-Shinigami-Quincy hybrid, stuck a sword forged partially from a power that originates from a being with divine powers into that same being and cut him open...in any kind of supernatural/fantasy series this would be enough to expect this to result into one or more unusual occurrences and this counts double for Bleach as Kubo has made a sport out of it to introduce new abilities that are absurdly ideal for the situation they are first used.

Simply said Ichigo doesn't need to have the power to absorb other powers as this situation is so unique that no one can say for certain what the consequences would be. Kubo pretty much can do whatever he wants and use this as an explanation for it.

And that doesn't even make sense. The final boss fleeing in the 3rd chapter before the end and then reappear again in the last chapter to be beaten yet again? Also Yhwach is not your typical villain, he was a special existence in the Bleachverse. He was the son of the Soul King, he was subdued a millennium ago and it took him exactly a thousand years to come back. It has been kinda forgotten, but during the entire arc he was busy with the person who would succeed him as this time was running out. So he really is not going to pop up 10 years later to go at it again in the final chapter.

The OP said it was going to be mindblowing.