Bleach 573, Could we see Kenpachi's Bankai?

YokoKurama

<div class="bbWrapper">I'm not sure, I hope we see it soon. I was hoping to see Yachiru mess that guy up but that didn't happen. Kind of disappointing but I'm glad kenpachI is back in the game!</div>

Rezolution

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
pfffftt ken-chan don't even have to waste a lot of power on this noob... yes the sternritter's ability with the whole imagination grap is kinda good but kenpachi gonna by past that. he probably gonna use his bankai when he goes up against juha bach again.

Last edited:

KingHashirama

Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably later on. He is on Unohana's level without even using a shikai power. o-o. I doubt he would even need a bankai for the noobs that hes about to face.

this, kenpachi's been stated to have a continuous release, that jagged katana is his shikai.
False. His sword is in a shikai state released.. however it wields no power of a shikai, or the ability to repair itself, because Kenpachi lost all connection with it.

Last edited:

kotoamatsukami

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Probably later on. He is on Unohana's level without even using a shikai power. o-o. I doubt he would even need a bankai for the noobs that hes about to face.

False. His sword is in a shikai state released.. however it wields no power of a shikai, or the ability to repair itself, because Kenpachi lost all connection with it.
False? He said the same thing you did you just added more to it lol.