Legendary
Kin
3💸
Kumi
24💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
What was less logical was shinji and crew being captain the same era as isshin the noob who was being lazy in his barracks way back in the pendulum arc.
I don't agree with some of these changes.

edo tensai wilmaso

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
no his last name is shiba as part of the shiba clan( which some people predicted) kurosaki is his moms last name....

i thought it was dope that he was the 10th squad captain....and i see his lil kid attitude has always been there.

plus aizen planning on killing 2 birds with one stone one bird being shinji and his crew and the other being what exactly? this should be interesting.

NLee

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
What was less logical was shinji and crew being captain the same era as isshin the noob who was being lazy in his barracks way back in the pendulum arc.
I don't agree with some of these changes.
I went back and looked at the Turn Back the Pendulum chapters.

It actually said that the 10th Division Captain died:

I guess Isshin was appointed after Shinji and his group left.

no his last name is shiba as part of the shiba clan( which some people predicted) kurosaki is his moms last name....

i thought it was dope that he was the 10th squad captain....and i see his lil kid attitude has always been there.

plus aizen planning on killing 2 birds with one stone one bird being shinji and his crew and the other being what exactly? this should be interesting.
If I recall, he was talking about:
1) Catching Shinji and his group
2) Furthering their Hollowification experiments

Last edited:

gazz uzumaki

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With all these chapters talking about Ichigo's roots, what is it that stops Nimaiya from fixing Ichigo's zanpakuto? I mean, with Ichigo not knowing the past of his parents, how does this HINDER Nimaiya from being able to fix his sword?

Renji grew up as an orphan with Rukia, so he doesn't know his parents at all. But you don't see Nimaiya chucking him out of the soul palace and telling him to learn about his roots.

I bet this is another one of Kubo's trolling moments, just to show us Isshin's past.

Shinrei

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
With all these chapters talking about Ichigo's roots, what is it that stops Nimaiya from fixing Ichigo's zanpakuto? I mean, with Ichigo not knowing the past of his parents, how does this HINDER Nimaiya from being able to fix his sword?

Renji grew up as an orphan with Rukia, so he doesn't know his parents at all. But you don't see Nimaiya chucking him out of the soul palace and telling him to learn about his roots.

I bet this is another one of Kubo's trolling moments, just to show us Isshin's past.
Nimaiya can't fix what he did not make. Ichigo's roots explain that he is of Quincy and Shinigami. Nimaiya made all the Zanpakuto in Soul Society. He can't fix Ichigo's because Ichigo's Zanpakuto is unique.