Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Pft, boring chapter. Soifon really disappointed, hope she's kidding about her speed like the fat ass was.

The fat ass fight was also boring >_<

I wanna see the Shunsui/Ukitake vs. Stark/Lilinette fight! :p
But I guess they're saving the best for last :rolleyes:

Bianca

Banned
Supreme
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
yea espada fights are always drawn out
if you ask me they are boring i think its better to watch the lutendits fights people
meh we already know what the captains and lieutenants can do to a point but the top 3 espadas?
im really excited about their resurrection and attacks :D

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=483619" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-483619">BiBi said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> the top 3 espadas are there, what need for the vasto lordes?<br /> those are weaker lol </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>the vasto lordes are stronger than the captains or the espada. I think it aizen back up plan. If the captains beat the espada he's gonna unleash the vastro lordes</div>

Renegade

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
the vasto lordes are stronger than the captains or the espada. I think it aizen back up plan. If the captains beat the espada he's gonna unleash the vastro lordes
Oh yeah, Hitsugaya explained this. And here I was thinking that Espada were the strongest.

And then there's a rumour about a new sword release? Zenkai.

Madara Uchiha

Legendary
Kin
-3💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
the vasto lordes are stronger than the captains or the espada. I think it aizen back up plan. If the captains beat the espada he's gonna unleash the vastro lordes
actually espada are stronger. espada are vast lordes that had their masks ripped off and their true power sealed into their swords ressurection.

Sage106

<div class="bbWrapper"><blockquote class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-title"> <a href="/goto/post?id=485498" class="bbCodeBlock-sourceJump" data-xf-click="attribution" data-content-selector="#post-485498">Madara Uchiha said:</a> </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-content"> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandContent"> actually espada are stronger. espada are vast lordes that had their masks ripped off and their true power sealed into their swords ressurection. </div> <div class="bbCodeBlock-expandLink"><a>Click to expand...</a></div> </div> </blockquote>wasnt nei an espada on a mission to find the vast lordes. And also arent the espada arrancar ?</div>