Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest listens to Orochimaru. He has the urge to use his Edo against Oro but he made them afterall. Oro would. Be too powerful for them to handle so he'll just obey his sensei's instructions.

Focusing his chakra and clapping, Priest would cause a white coffin to emerge from behind the Edo, open up and phantom hands would emerge and grab the Edo, pulling him in as the coffin closes.

Priest noticed that the edo becomes unable to move or mold chakra while he was touched meaning there is more to the arms than seen. It has some sort of restraining or sealing powers that render what they touch to be inert. Priest realises this would be very good against an enemy he is not able to overpower. He'll just restricted them.

Could have been better though if the coffin would not disturb the ground when appearing since I'm guessing it emerges from the ground. Would love to use this stealthly against an opponent.

Priest would wait to see if his teacher has something to say about his performance.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Kuku, very good. It seems your conscience doesn't bother you as much anymore, does it? At this point, we have reached the point where you must leave behind human emotions, if you do seek power. Now, the next one we'll cover is something unlike you've come across. Have you ever been badly injured in battle? Do you have Medical Ninjutsu?"

Orochimaru asks, his voice as sinister as ever.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Kuku, very good. It seems your conscience doesn't bother you as much anymore, does it? At this point, we have reached the point where you must leave behind human emotions, if you do seek power. Now, the next one we'll cover is something unlike you've come across. Have you ever been badly injured in battle? Do you have Medical Ninjutsu?"

Orochimaru asks, his voice as sinister as ever.

Orochimaru proceed to ask him if he had been badly injured before. What did he expect? Ofcourse he has. And for the "leaving his human emotions behind", he thought he is being tainted already and being emotionless is no more a difficult level to attain.

Yes I have been in few occasions. I am currently training in the medical arts but I have no mastery yet.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Good."

Orochimaru says, as he slams his hand onto the Priest, causing a Poison to spread into his body. If he didn't do something, he would die within minutes.

"This leads us to the next technique, where you will leave behind your old body, in exchange for a new one. This allows you to leave behind ailments from the old, like your current body is dying, better switch it out fast, hm. Kukukuku."

Type: Supplementary
Range: Short
Chakra Cost: 40
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This technique allows the user to experience a near total rebirth of their physical form. Should a significant portion of their body be damaged in battle, the user can emerge from their mouth and cast off the skin of their former body. This new body will not bear the brunt of the damage of the previous incarnation; however, the technique is generally not a full recovery.
Note: This technique may be used only twice per battle.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest was suddenly hit by Orochimaru. At first it felt like nothing as just normal taijutsu would have little effect on a Taijutsu master. However, he'll begin to discover that his body is not quite the same and its getting worse. Some form of harmful substance would begin to course through Priest. He tried using full body surge but nothing worked. He was dying. He would recall what Oro has said about re-incarnating oneself. So before the Poison spreads to his heart, he'll begin to focus his chakra while imagining a new him budding from the current faulty self. It took him quite a while and at the end, he would be able to spit a new born of himself out from his mouth.

whoooow. I almost had it. Orochimaru was not joking, Priest though. He could have died if had not mastered that technique in time.

So. Priest thinks the jutsu is nonetheless, a useful one meant for one to escape sure death but he thinks one would not be able to escape far enough should the jutsu causing the grave injury be a wide one or still be lingering, so one must be careful.

Can one simply split the stomach and come out instead of from the mouth?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Kuku...good. And no, one has to emerge from the mouth, like a snake, reborn. Speaking of Snakes, you have the Snake contract, right?"

Orochimaru asked, sarcastically. A rhetorical question, he knew that the Priest was a true snake, and would definitely possess the contract as well. Throwing a scroll towards him, Orochimaru scoffed.

Chakra Cost: 70
Damage Points: N/A
Description: This forbidden technique is a murder-suicide attack, killing both the user and the target. The user makes a one-handed seal with both their hand and the intended victim's. Two snakes are then summoned from the user's sleeve, biting both their wrists and killing them with deadly venom.
Note: Requires one to have signed the Snake Contract

"Not really something we can show in practice. But this technique is deadly, and one would basically die when used. Through forming a seal with your own hand, and the opponent's, you summon forth two snakes from their sleeves, which bite your wrists and kill you both...not something I'd use...hm. Tell me a bit more about it."

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest takes the scroll and having read through, shakes his head and immediately, he had an idea on how to use it without dying.

A very potent technique. One which I can via a clone of mine which I want to sacrifice. With that, I don't haave to risk commiting suicide. However the drawback to technique is much which makes it near unusable by me. Holding down the target to perform the jutsu would be difficult or near impossible. Infact, if you had successfully immobilized your target, why commit suicide instead of killing them once and for all?

A question though would this work if the target is wearing a sort of armour a normal snake fang can't penetrate. If it could, how strong would this armor be?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"The area the fang pierces has to be open, unfortunately. Nonetheless, Priest, you're getting there."

Chakra: 70 (-20 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description:
The user will put his hands into the Bird handseal while releasing his chakra into the ground. Using the ground as a medium, the user will form from it, a copy of any ninja in contact with the ground that he so desires. The copies will initially be brown, similar to earthen statues, gradually transforming into virtually pitch perfect copies of the targets. These copies cannot talk though they can act on their own as long as the user keeps the handseal made and keeps fueling it with his chakra. The copies will be able to use any of the elements the target might be able to use but only up to S-Rank, drawing the needed chakra from the user. If contact with the ground is broken by the user or if he releases the handseal, the copies will crumble and be lost though the copies can still leap and break contact with the earth to fight.
Note: Can only make 1 copy of each target
Note: Usable once
Note: Copies last up to 5 turns or until the technique is ended by releasing the handseal
Note: While focusing on the technique, the user cannot mold his chakra for any other technique; doing so ends the technique
Note: Copies cannot use custom jutsu taught or owned by the target but can use his elemental KG or CE

"Hm, not so dark, but definitely a powerful technique where you will form the Bird hand seal and release your chakra into the ground. Whoever is on the ground at the time, can be copied. This copy will be brown, but forms into an identical copy of the opponent, though cannot talk but acts as long as the hand seal is held. They can use the opponent's elements, including KG and CE, up to S rank, but not the customs. If you lose contact with the ground, it crumbles. Pretty simple. Try it out, and copy one of those Kaguya patients I have."

A door opens, revealing a sickly Kaguya, bones extended from his person, walking slowly towards Priest.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Arigato, Orochimaru Sensei.

Priest listens to Orochimaru and wonders how something of that nature could even happen. Then he remembers that most of what he had been performing are beyond human comprehension and are abomination to the laws of nature. He would hold the bird handseal and begin to pour his chakra into the earth upon seen the Kaguya. Immediately, a creation forms from the ground in the form of a brown figure in the shape of the Kaguya, also having bones protruding from its body. Immediately, the creation would begin to release ten finger bones towards the Kaguya with aim to impale him all over.

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Very good, kukuku. Now.."

He says, as he opens a scroll and presents it to the Priest.

"The last technique you'll learn."

Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 5 per corpse (150) (-10 per turn)
Damage: N/A
Description: This technique is called the "ultimate earth-element resurrection technique" because it focuses upon using the earth itself as a medium to revive corpses. By utilising soil in the local ground, the user can revive the fallen present there in one of two ways. The first version allows the user to seemingly continuously resurrect a large number of slain people as zombies, but with none of their rationality, physical prowess, or techniques at their disposal. They are fairly easy to destroy, capable of enduring little more than Taijutsu and D-Rank Ninjutsu. The amount of zombies raised is directly proportional to the chakra spent to search through the ground and awaken the corpse's remains. Some corpses may not be in a perfect state, being deteriorated or decomposed, in which case, earth will form the missing areas into functional parts. If the technique is deactivated either by the user or if the user is killed, the zombies will immediately turn to dust. The second version allows the user to bring a person back as a perfect resurrection, able to use all their skills from when alive, with the addition of a preset directive the person is forced to obey despite being consciously aware. Unlike the Impure World Reincarnation technique, the soul is not bound to the body nor can the user completely overcome the targets personality. In this case, the user needs access to both a large amount of chakra as well as the fresh, preserved corpse of the target. The limitation of this technique is that, while with Impure World Reincarnation one can summon the pre-prepared revived ninjas at any time and how many times one needs by summoning them, with this technique, the user can only use it once and cannot prepare it beforehand. This means that the user will either need to bring a sealed corpse and perform the technique in the midst of battle or perform it in a fallen enemy who will then be used for as long as is necessary. Another difference is that the revived ninja is not immune to damage and will not regenerate if damaged though injury is not enough to stop it and the corpse will continue to work and function while it has some way to do so. At any time, by performing a Snake hand seal and snapping their fingers, the caster of this technique releases the resurrected targets, turning them into loose soil.
Note: The technique can only be used once.
Note: First version will produce how many corpses the user is willing to pay chakra for, all of which will last until destroyed.
Note: Second version can only be used in one corpse and requires access to a corpse which will not be usable anymore once the technique or the battle ends but that can last while chakra is fueled to sustain it or the technique is ended.
Note: In either cases, defeating the caster of the technique ends the technique.
Note: To use a corpse, the user must have sealed it in an official fight, approved by an RP Moderator, linking to which, upon reviving, is mandatory.

"Tell me a bit about this technique."

He asks, awaiting the Priests' analysis.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Priest begins to read through the scroll. He'll pause for a moment and then continue. Having understood what the technique entails, he continues to analyse it to Orochimaru.

Okay. This technique is a very nice technique, especially the second part which I see myself using. The first part is very good for RP purpose. I see myself using this in plce of edo tensei, while I use edo to store stronger targets, this would be for mid-to-high tier bios which can temporary fight for me.

So for the corpse, are we deducting the chakra used for his technique from my chakra network? I'm guessing the corpse can only use the canons of the bio?
What level of damage would be able to destroy the second version?

Detective L

Legendary
Kin
2,224💸
Kumi
3,141💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
"Correct to the first two questions, and S rank and above I believe. Nonetheless, I believe that brings us to the end of the session. Do use it with caution. And don't spread rumors about me. I'm alwaysssss watching."

Orochimaru says, as he forms a hand seal and disappears as a snake that slithers away.

Priest

Legendary
Kin
3,010💸
Kumi
41,982💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
As Orochimaru slithers away, Priest begins to laugh. He felt no more like his former self. He has been tainted and blemish, however, on the outside, its still the same Priest that he is.

He whispers. Thank you Orochimaru san.

Status
Not open for further replies.