Trait Points
0⚔️
*appears* Okay time to teach you my personal Scorch Jutsu >_O

(Shakuton: Ryū no ikari)- Scorch Release: Wrath of the Dragons
Type: Attack
Range: Short-Long
Chakra: 40
Damage: 80
Description: The user will gather their Shakuton chakra and create 4 several flaming orbs that resemble small suns. Than a red/yellow flaming dragon comes out of every orb and strikes the opponent. Just like Scorch Release: Extremely Steaming Murder the dragons evaporates some of the water within their target making steam come out of the opponent's body.
Note: Usable 2 times
Note: No Scorch Release next turn and No A rank or above Fire/Wind jutsu next turn
Note: Needs Scorch Release and needs to be taught by ~Korra~
Note: Just like Extremely Steaming Murder reduction of water leaves target exhausted and as such can only perform 2 moves the following turn.

Use your Scorch chakra and create 4 flaming orbs around you. Then use your chakra to have 4 scorch dragons emerge from each orb to come out and have the dragons hit my water evaporates water from him.

Nathan

Immortal
Kin
409💸
Kumi
615💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Crowley starts by gathering and releasing his Scorch chakra in the form of four orbs that look like four suns around him, then by using shape manipulation Crowley forms four dragons, one from each of the orbs, that head towards your clone.