Veteran
Kin
1,019💸
Kumi
3,238💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Right. I know that Koton is the combination of Doton and Katon, much like a forge creates metal by superheating earth-borne ore. I also know that much like Doton and Katon, it is an element that uses the user's body as a primary medium for creating its techniques.

Furthermore, there are a few weaknesses and strengths to be noted surrounding Steel Release. The first is that it absolutely annihilates Water one-on-one as, much like earth, water struggles to put a dent in the sheer physical resistance that Steel sports. Furthermore, Earth techniques just aren't AS hard as steel, and tend to crumble when put to the test of a Steel Release attack. I.E, Steel Release has a one rank advantage over Earth and Water. However, on the opposite side, as Steel is a conductor and an earthen element, it is quickly dismantled by Lightning Release, which holds a one rank advantage over it.

Ignia

Immortal
Kin
2,752💸
Kumi
10,565💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Right. I know that Koton is the combination of Doton and Katon, much like a forge creates metal by superheating earth-borne ore. I also know that much like Doton and Katon, it is an element that uses the user's body as a primary medium for creating its techniques.

Furthermore, there are a few weaknesses and strengths to be noted surrounding Steel Release. The first is that it absolutely annihilates Water one-on-one as, much like earth, water struggles to put a dent in the sheer physical resistance that Steel sports. Furthermore, Earth techniques just aren't AS hard as steel, and tend to crumble when put to the test of a Steel Release attack. I.E, Steel Release has a one rank advantage over Earth and Water. However, on the opposite side, as Steel is a conductor and an earthen element, it is quickly dismantled by Lightning Release, which holds a one rank advantage over it.
Good good.

Right we will go through the jutsu, explain them in short, post any questions. I'll answer and tell you anything you may miss:

(Kōton no Jutsu) Steel Release Technique
Type: Offensive/Defensive/Supplementary
Range: Short-Mid
Chakra Cost: 10
Damage Points: 20
Description: Allows the user to, through the use of hand gestures, produce small objects, pillars, weapons, etc, made of black steel, from their body or from the earth. The constructs are as hard as a normal kunai and swords and can be thrown at a target physically.

Anbu Kirito

Veteran
Kin
1,019💸
Kumi
3,238💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
So, this technique is very simple. The user can either use an earthen substance around them up to mid range or their own body to produce steel weapons, basic defenses like pillars, and basically any other small object. It also just requires logical hand gestures, as in motions, not handseals, which is nice.