Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

His name is Una. He was raped. His eyes were gouged out. He is standing next to the window while the sun touches his face, but to him all is black. There are no tears. < That is why the title is BLACK.​

Reactions: Jin

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You slowly becoming the best artist here in NB ... :yayy:
I agree so much!
Not on my watch:p

OT: That's really nice, I love how your artwork has a story to it, I have experience with that, and I know it makes one emotionally invested in the artwork, although it is kind of sad and depressing, based on the description, I can't help but notice the artwork itself seems... idk cold perhaps, but nice work none the less, I particularly love the originality

Azu

Elite
Kin
279💸
Kumi
114💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Actually hold up. I like this
Thanks.

Eerie o,o
Mmm, all right...

Maybe blind peeps see white but say black because they don't know better

#Edgy

OT: i like this
Una was brutally tortured and as a result of that he lost his eyes. So ''seing'' all in black is more of his mental state at the moment, although it can be related to his physical state as well, I guess. Dunno...

Tnx.

You savage
All right...
I enjoyed making all of his wounds tho...

You slowly becoming the best artist here in NB ... :yayy:[/QUOTE

I agree so much!
Yeah, nah...

Not on my watch:p

OT: That's really nice, I love how your artwork has a story to it, I have experience with that, and I know it makes one emotionally invested in the artwork, although it is kind of sad and depressing, based on the description, I can't help but notice the artwork itself seems... idk cold perhaps, but nice work none the less, I particularly love the originality
I don't know how to understand the description ''cold''. Is it cold in a sense that everything is just lines and it doesn't make any sense? Or does the character look cold? Or the whole situation painted above?

I wanted to draw Una as if he has 0 emotions. He feels no pain and he feels no sadness. If you are saying that he looks cold to you, I like that.

Make me stuff.
I can recommend you some artists who are doing commissions. I, however, am not good. If I promised to make something for you, you would expect something of great quality. I can't give that as I am not good. Therefore, find good artists.

Wow, gives me this dark vibe 0_0
really great work! Its amazingly aesthetic
Yes, I want that.
Thanks.

Elmage G Ace

Elite
Kin
2,624💸
Kumi
6💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Thanks.

Mmm, all right...

Una was brutally tortured and as a result of that he lost his eyes. So ''seing'' all in black is more of his mental state at the moment, although it can be related to his physical state as well, I guess. Dunno...

Tnx.

All right...
I enjoyed making all of his wounds tho...

You slowly becoming the best artist here in NB ... :yayy:

Yeah, nah...

I don't know how to understand the description ''cold''. Is it cold in a sense that everything is just lines and it doesn't make any sense? Or does the character look cold? Or the whole situation painted above?

I wanted to draw Una as if he has 0 emotions. He feels no pain and he feels no sadness. If you are saying that he looks cold to you, I like that.

I can recommend you some artists who are doing commissions. I, however, am not good. If I promised to make something for you, you would expect something of great quality. I can't give that as I am not good. Therefore, find good artists.

Yes, I want that.
Thanks.
That's exactly what I'm saying, and good job. You should be more proud of your works though, though it's true self criticism helps alot:p