Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Hes probably best known for his role black panther. Hes been secretly fighting a 4 year long fight with colon cancer.

This was surreal for me for one since I didn't know hes ill and he was still young at 43.

Also makes me curious what advancements have been made with cancer treatment doesn't really seem that peoples lives are really prolonged that much and looks like it makes them sicker.

Probably the scariest thing you could be diagnosed with.

Condolences to his family he brought alot of enjoyment to people with his time that he had.

Reactions: GrapeApe

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Hes probably best known for his role black panther. Hes been secretly fighting a 4 year long fight with colon cancer.

This was surreal for me for one since I didn't know hes ill and he was still young at 43.

Also makes me curious what advancements have been made with cancer treatment doesn't really seem that peoples lives are really prolonged that much and looks like it makes them sicker.

Probably the scariest thing you could be diagnosed with.

Condolences to his family he brought alot of enjoyment to people with his time that he had.

RIP

Many types of cancers are curable but only if detected timely. If it's discovered too late then ....