Kin
1,948💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
!!!!!!

You must be registered for see images

I cannot wait. I haven't watched the trailer and can't at the moment cause the computer here doesn't have any volume, but I'm hyped.

Reactions: Draekon

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Pumped! Really really hope the Star Trek parody won't have a lame twist. (Or maybe not even any twist at all, wouldn't that be new?)

S3 was great but the twists trod all over some of the greater episodes. Playtest and Shut up & Dance both had one twist too far and ruined it a little in the final minute of the show.

Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,948💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
lolol same here man
Pumped! Really really hope the Star Trek parody won't have a lame twist. (Or maybe not even any twist at all, wouldn't that be new?)

S3 was great but the twists trod all over some of the greater episodes. Playtest and Shut up & Dance both had one twist too far and ruined it a little in the final minute of the show.
Which were your favorite episodes?

(I don't remember if I asked you before, Draekon)

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Which were your favorite episodes?

(I don't remember if I asked you before, Draekon)
FINALLY a thread that means business

The very first episode, 'The National Anthem' and the third episode 'The Entire History of You' hit close to home because they're masterfully realistic. Either of which could happen in this country, say, next year- and are completely horrifying. Playtest was also amazing until the final 10 seconds. They're all pretty much gold though.

Charlie Brooker is one of my countries' gems.

Elio

Supreme
Kin
1,948💸
Kumi
13,129💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
hmmm good question, i think id have to go with San Junipero and Nosedive. Also White Christmas.

which are yours?
San Junipero, Fifteen Million Merits, White Christmas, and The Entire History of You would probably have to be my favorites.
FINALLY a thread that means business

The very first episode, 'The National Anthem' and the third episode 'The Entire History of You' hit close to home because they're masterfully realistic. Either of which could happen in this country, say, next year- and are completely horrifying. Playtest was also amazing until the final 10 seconds. They're all pretty much gold though.

Charlie Brooker is one of my countries' gems.
I agree that they were all really good.

Definitely! That's a major reason why I love Black Mirror because quite a few of the stories seem like they could possibly happen in the near future.

Bad Touch Yakushi

Legendary
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Definitely! That's a major reason why I love Black Mirror because quite a few of the stories seem like they could possibly happen in the near future.
Entire History of You is a technology that will undoubtedly happen. Almost no question about it.

Interestingly, one of them has come true already. I'll let you guess which one haha