Black Man Boiled Alive In Prison White Prosecutor Say Carry On!

Is The Justice System Racist?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Fountain

Elite
Kin
13💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
True. Black americans are living in a nazi system right now, where they can be killed with impunity by any white supremacists, and the federal government justice department headed by white supremacist jeff sessions would not do a damn thing about it.
Oh **** off :coffee:

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

Nazi Germany, one of the primary methods of exterminating the people who were considered non-white at the time, was burning them alive in prison camps. There was a police force, political system, and media apparatus in place that was complicit in these racial exterminations. No one within that white supremacist system did anything to stop those killings.

Now this week in the United States of America, a suspected white supremacist prosecutor Katherine Fernandez Rundle, who has a history of allowing race soldiers to execute Black citizens, has helped sanction the official start of prison camp exterminations of Black people.

Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle’s office announced that the four guards who oversaw what amounted to the boiling of a mentally ill Black man, will not be charged with a crime.

In June of 2012, 50-year old Darren Rainey, a schizophrenic man serving time for cocaine possession, was unconstitutionally executed in the Dade Correctional Institution. According to prison witnesses and civil rights groups, Rainey died after guards locked him in a shower for two hours with water at 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Nurses who examined Rainey said that he had burns over 90 percent of his body — and that his skin fell off at the touch.

At least six inmate witnesses said that correctional officers had rigged the shower so that they could control the temperature from the outside, and that they purposefully turned the water to temperatures that scalded Rainey. The inmate witnesses also claim that Rainey could be heard kicking the shower door and screaming “Please take me out! I can’t take it anymore!

The fact that the US Constitution was completely violated because of the race of the victim, and the fact that the victim was allowed to be burned alive inside of a concentration prison camp setting, and no perpetrators of this racial extermination will be punished by the so-called judicial system, shows that we are entering the extermination stage of the American white supremacy system.

The question is, what are Black people going to do about this?
The real question is, did you do any investigation into the actual reports of the incident or did you just copy and paste this entire spin from the description of a YouTube video and take it on face value? Lets find out.

Judging from the report given by the state attorney, police report, and testimonies given by the prison inmates and nursing staff, there's evidence to support that there was foul play in Darren Rainey's death and that the prison guards involved had a motive in harming Rainey. I personally believe the prison guards unintentionally killed Rainey and should be charged with involuntary manslaughter, but the whole spin about racism and Nazi extermination camps has no backing from the report or evidence. That begs the question, "What was the motive then"?

According to several testimonies of mental health staff that worked in the mental ward reported by police detectives stated that "state prison guards used forms of torture, including dousing prisoners with buckets of chemicals, over-medicating them, forcing them to fight each other and starving them". The mental health staff stated hot showers were used as a form of "punishment" for inmates.

Testimonies of abuse extend to regular prison inmates who claimed they weren't being fed at times, "officers at the prison that served inmates empty food trays, known as “air trays” was known as the “diet squad’’ and they often preyed on inmates who were too ill to coherently report what had happened". These prisoners were then forced to fight one another.

Going back to testimonies of abuse reported by police detectives, police spoke with 26 inmates who were in the mental ward, and out of those 26 inmates, six inmates claimed that the shower had been used to punish inmates who misbehaved, three reported that they themselves had been subjected to punishing showers.

So in conclusion, the reports and evidence points to the targets of abuse at the hands of the prison guards being primarily mentally ill inmates, and the intention behind this abuse was not murder, but punishment for misconduct. The four prison guards had placed Rainey in a shower of for 2 hours seemingly with the intention of punishing him, but ended up killing him in the process. State Katherine Fernandez Rundle reported Rainey’s death as an accident and unjustly cleared the four guards involved. The narrative of race being the motive is unfounded and the ties to Nazi extermination camps and an attempt of a reenactment of said extermination is false and has zero backing.

Your claim that this is race based crime is false, and your attempt to use this as evidence of the justice system being racist failed. I have no doubt racism exist in the U.S. justice system, as racism exists in any corporate entity or establishment of that size, but to claim that the system itself is racist is unfounded.

---------------------------------------------- Two posts merged ---------------------------------------------------------

And yes. Yes you did lazily copy and paste your entire thread from the description of the YouTube video you were stupid enough to link. Word for word.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: ~WastelandSociety~

Deadlift

Veteran
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The very fact that you felt the need to specify the skin color of the victim and the criminal like it had anything to do with the fact shows that you are more racist than the white people you blame.

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
The real question is, did you do any investigation into the actual reports of the incident or did you just copy and paste this entire spin from the description of a YouTube video and take it on face value? Lets find out.

Judging from the report given by the state attorney, police report, and testimonies given by the prison inmates and nursing staff, there's evidence to support that there was foul play in Darren Rainey's death and that the prison guards involved had a motive in harming Rainey. I personally believe the prison guards unintentionally killed Rainey and should be charged with involuntary manslaughter, but the whole spin about racism and Nazi extermination camps has no backing from the report or evidence. That begs the question, "What was the motive then"?

According to several testimonies of mental health staff that worked in the mental ward reported by police detectives stated that "state prison guards used forms of torture, including dousing prisoners with buckets of chemicals, over-medicating them, forcing them to fight each other and starving them". The mental health staff stated hot showers were used as a form of "punishment" for inmates.

Testimonies of abuse extend to regular prison inmates who claimed they weren't being fed at times, "officers at the prison that served inmates empty food trays, known as “air trays” was known as the “diet squad’’ and they often preyed on inmates who were too ill to coherently report what had happened". These prisoners were then forced to fight one another.

Going back to testimonies of abuse reported by police detectives, police spoke with 26 inmates who were in the mental ward, and out of those 26 inmates, six inmates claimed that the shower had been used to punish inmates who misbehaved, three reported that they themselves had been subjected to punishing showers.

So in conclusion, the reports and evidence points to the targets of abuse at the hands of the prison guards being primarily mentally ill inmates, and the intention behind this abuse was not murder, but punishment for misconduct. The four prison guards had placed Rainey in a shower of for 2 hours seemingly with the intention of punishing him, but ended up killing him in the process. State Katherine Fernandez Rundle reported Rainey’s death as an accident and unjustly cleared the four guards involved. The narrative of race being the motive is unfounded and the ties to Nazi extermination camps and an attempt of a reenactment of said extermination is false and has zero backing.

Your claim that this is race based crime is false, and your attempt to use this as evidence of the justice system being racist failed. I have no doubt racism exist in the U.S. justice system, as racism exists in any corporate entity or establishment of that size, but to claim that the system itself is racist is unfounded.
And yes. Yes you did lazily copy and paste your entire thread from the description of the YouTube video you were stupid enough to link. Word for word.

First of all, i have reported you to the moderators for double posting and spamming, dont let me catch you doing that on my thread on any other thread again as that is against the nartuobase global rules which you agreed to abide by when you register. Secondly, it was not my intention to say that i wrote those words hence why i had no qualms linking to the youtube video as the writing was from the youtubers website melanoid nation, but even so that is irelavant and does not dispute any point. Yes the justice system is racist and founded on white supremacy if not black men would not be 6x more likely to get convicted by the jury, and even if black men commit more crimes, whites and black smoke marijuana at the same rate and yet blacks are arrested more if that is not evidence of racism and racial bias in the justice system then nothing is racist.

kimb

Veteran
Kin
67💸
Kumi
703💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, i have reported you to the moderators for double posting and spamming, dont let me catch you doing that on my thread on any other thread again as that is against the narutobase global rules which you agreed to abide by when you register.

"dont let me catch you doing that on my thread on any othe...", BOI, if you don't get your rules and regulations, "I'm telling!!!" hall monitor ass, uppity ass outta here with these threats. If I broke the rules tell me up front or let the mods handle it. They don't need a watch dog at the front line of defense against double post tyranny. Had you told me upfront and I would have joined my two comments together, but since you took the time to report me and you think moderators are the "end-all-be-all" resolution to a double post, I'll them handle it.

Secondly, it was not my intention to say that i wrote those words hence why i had no qualms linking to the YouTube video as the writing was from the YouTuber's website melanoid nation, but even so that is irrelevant and does not dispute any point.
You're right, my second post doesn't dispute anything, but my first comment does. The second comment only acts as proof of your lack of intellectual integrity and willingness to follow a narrative that has no basis in reality.

Yes the justice system is racist and founded on white supremacy if not black men would not be 6x more likely to get convicted by the jury, and even if black men commit more crimes
Is that a nationwide statistic? Is it 1:1 white to black ratio or is it proportionate to the population total? Im going to need a citation.
You know what would be funny? If the rate of 6x conviction rate of were true across the country including in densely black populated urban areas. That would mean the jury would consist of a black majority on average, meaning blacks would have a large hand in why the jury conviction rate is so high. I could just imagine the face on a convict when an all black jury reaches a guilty verdict...

Lol, but seriously I'm going to need a citation on that 6x jury conviction.

whites and black smoke marijuana at the same rate and yet blacks are arrested more if that is not evidence of racism and racial bias in the justice system then nothing is racist.
There are several different logical conclusions that could be made from this without using evidence, the first being that because urban areas predominately consist of blacks, and because more serious crimes such as vandalism, drug trafficking, and homicides are far more common in urban areas they are heavily policed, and because they are heavily policed, people who live in urban areas are more likely to get busted with marijuana than people who live in middle classed suburbs and 4 story townhouses where there isn't large amounts of serious crime that would require heavy policing.

There's also the conclusion that white people only smoke weak shit like reggie, and blacks have access to stronger smelling, potent shit, and the strong dank smell is causing them to be caught by police more often. Either that or the heavy policing, both seem equally plausible.

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, i have reported you to the moderators for double posting and spamming, dont let me catch you doing that on my thread on any other thread again as that is against the nartuobase global rules which you agreed to abide by when you register. Secondly, it was not my intention to say that i wrote those words hence why i had no qualms linking to the youtube video as the writing was from the youtubers website melanoid nation, but even so that is irelavant and does not dispute any point. Yes the justice system is racist and founded on white supremacy if not black men would not be 6x more likely to get convicted by the jury, and even if black men commit more crimes, whites and black smoke marijuana at the same rate and yet blacks are arrested more if that is not evidence of racism and racial bias in the justice system then nothing is racist.
Your first part of the paragraph was pointless, a clear tactic used by someone who's argument just got boiled to death. Second of all, black men are arrested more because there are more crime-centric black communities than there are white ones. To be honest, whites commit more crimes but that's because they are the majority in this country. Whites commit more crimes but at a much slower and balanced rate in comparison to blacks whose crimes spike every year in specific cities.

No one denies that racism exists in the system, but whether the system is what you claim or not is up to you to prove. If the system were truly Neo-Nazi, you'd be in a prison camp and you wouldn't be posting anything right now because you'd be busy baking like lasagna in a human oven or getting gassed to death.

Funky Tiger

Veteran
Kin
41💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
First of all, i have reported you to the moderators for double posting and spamming, dont let me catch you doing that on my thread on any other thread again as that is against the nartuobase global rules which you agreed to abide by when you register.
lol xD kek

~WastelandSociety~

Elite
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
The very fact that you felt the need to specify the skin color of the victim and the criminal like it had anything to do with the fact shows that you are more racist than the white people you blame.
On top of that his Poll: Is The Justice System Racist? makes it so no one can vote "No". He obviously doesn't like seeing people disagree with his twisted opinions.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
First of all, i have reported you to the moderators for double posting and spamming, dont let me catch you doing that on my thread on any other thread again as that is against the nartuobase global rules which you agreed to abide by when you register.

Lmao! What a geek even by the standards of an online anime community. :th:

Cornson

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
2,500💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I have nothing to do with racism and everything to do with corruption.

the other guards are not covering for these guards murder because of racism, they are doing it because of corruption.

if it wore up to me those guards should get the death penalthy.