Black Man Boiled Alive In Prison White Prosecutor Say Carry On!

Is The Justice System Racist?

• Yes

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
You must be registered for see images

Nazi Germany, one of the primary methods of exterminating the people who were considered non-white at the time, was burning them alive in prison camps. There was a police force, political system, and media apparatus in place that was complicit in these racial exterminations. No one within that white supremacist system did anything to stop those killings.

Now this week in the United States of America, a suspected white supremacist prosecutor Katherine Fernandez Rundle, who has a history of allowing race soldiers to execute Black citizens, has helped sanction the official start of prison camp exterminations of Black people.

Miami-Dade State Attorney Katherine Fernandez Rundle’s office announced that the four guards who oversaw what amounted to the boiling of a mentally ill Black man, will not be charged with a crime.

In June of 2012, 50-year old Darren Rainey, a schizophrenic man serving time for cocaine possession, was unconstitutionally executed in the Dade Correctional Institution. According to prison witnesses and civil rights groups, Rainey died after guards locked him in a shower for two hours with water at 180 degrees Fahrenheit. Nurses who examined Rainey said that he had burns over 90 percent of his body — and that his skin fell off at the touch.

At least six inmate witnesses said that correctional officers had rigged the shower so that they could control the temperature from the outside, and that they purposefully turned the water to temperatures that scalded Rainey. The inmate witnesses also claim that Rainey could be heard kicking the shower door and screaming “Please take me out! I can’t take it anymore!

The fact that the US Constitution was completely violated because of the race of the victim, and the fact that the victim was allowed to be burned alive inside of a concentration prison camp setting, and no perpetrators of this racial extermination will be punished by the so-called judicial system, shows that we are entering the extermination stage of the American white supremacy system.

The question is, what are Black people going to do about this?

Last edited:
Reactions: zeezzay

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Meaningless riot as per usual with no justice served. White America too corrupt.
True. Black americans are living in a nazi system right now, where they can be killed with impunity by any white supremacists, and the federal government justice department headed by white supremacist jeff sessions would not do a damn thing about it.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
True. Black americans are living in a nazi system right now, where they can be killed with impunity by any white supremacists, and the federal government justice department headed by white supremacist jeff sessions would not do a damn thing about it.

Come on, man. The news is ****ed up but that shit happens to anyone mentally ill. My mom's friend works at a ward and she said the people who work there are cruel as shit.

We are no where close to living in a nazi system in this day and age.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lyke and zeezzay

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

Come on, man. The news is ****ed up but that shit happens to anyone mentally ill. My mom's friend works at a ward and she said the people who work there are cruel as shit.

Black people are being systemically executed with impunity by race soldiers masquerading as police men and the government does nothing about it, we live in a system of white supremacy with a neo nazi leader in power, how many white people have been lynched in this manner?

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black people are being systemically executed with impunity by race soldiers masquerading as police men and the government does nothing about it, we live in a system of white supremacy with a neo nazi leader in power, how many white people have been lynched in this manner?
I'm not even gonna go into this with you. I'm on this forum for chinese drawings and raise Kendrick Lamar awareness.

You take this thread, all that shit you saying, pack it up.

Last edited:

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
In this video tariq nasheed breaks it down.

To Whatever

Legendary
Kin
93💸
Kumi
66💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Several white cops killed as retaliation for this in 3, 2, 1​
You think a boiled ,locked up schizophrenic crackhead got shooters?

Tragic shit like this happen to anyone who isn't mentally well.

Smh saw his face during the week but never thought he was boiled... too savage
Oh yeah, its fucked up. If you're crazy, in prison, or on drugs. They do you dirty.

Sagebee

Supreme
Kin
6,121💸
Kumi
1,800💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards

True I got a cousin that's a nurse she says the nurses talk shit behind the patients which irritates me if you don't like this line of work don't do it. I'm not sure this is a black and white thing irregardless it's messed up and needs justice.

Typhon

Legendary
Kin
664💸
Kumi
6,684💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

The guardian tends to be a pretty even handed publication, and their take on the story is far less sensational. I think there was probably some degree of mistreatment involved. But it doesn't appear to be true that he was boiled to death. At the very least it seems there was neglect on the part of the correctional officers by leaving the man unattended for a prolonged period of time.

While race is the easy issue to jump on here, I think it also highlights the severe issues we have in the handling of mental illness. This man was schizophrenic and was in need of treatment. Instead he was locked away and placed in the charge of individuals who have no business working with the mentally ill.

SSStylish

Veteran
Kin
93💸
Kumi
2,560💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Is this why whites are shot way more often by cops even though blacks commit about 50% of homicides and resist arrest way more often?

Dindu nuffin, muh racism, WE WUZ KANGZ. That's how you sound. :lmao:

Luther

Legendary
Kin
6💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
Is this why whites are shot way more often by cops even though blacks commit about 50% of homicides and resist arrest way more often?

Dindu nuffin, muh racism, WE WUZ KANGZ. That's how you sound. :lmao:
Non hispanic whites account for 62.8 percent of the U.S population as of 2012 according to studies whereas black americans are 13 percent of the us population so the fact that more whites would be shot is expected.According to the most recent census data, there are nearly 160 million more white people in America than there are black people. White people make up roughly 62 percent of the U.S. population but only about 49 percent of those who are killed by police officers. African Americans, however, account for 24 percent of those fatally shot and killed by the police despite being just 13 percent of the U.S. That means if you go by the math blacks are 2.5 times more likely to be shot by the police than their white counterparts. Whites commit more rape than blacks but yet blacks are 3x convicted of a crime than their white counterparts.

We Wuz Creators, muh immigrants. Thats how you sound.