Black Clover! White Night Eye's Identity!?

Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Spoilers!

The leader of the Terrorist group that recently attacked the Clover Kingdom's capital... I believe his identity to be Captain William Vengeance, leader of the Magic Knight order, Golden Dawn... Juno's order. I first started thinking this because when we first see the tablet that they are collecting jewels for it has the Golden Dawn's insignia on it. Another thing that made me think that Capt. Vengeance, was when the Zombie Mage first invaded the castle town and Fuego Leon, the Crimson Lion's leader, was contemplating how they attacked them without anyone noticing.

He thought about them having a high level Warp Mage(which they ended up having, and he has been revealed), but for a bit he doubts that to be enough due to the Protection Wizards that maintain a barrier around the entire Capital city(Like Konoha's barrier most likely). His thoughts drift towards a possible traitor for a moment that could've bribed one of the Protection Wizards, which would have to be someone in the higher-ups... But Fuego doesn't get to dwell on this for too long since Aster interrupts him.

The final hint that I believe may point to the leader of White Night Eye being Capt. Vengeance is the Sorcery Emperor's, Julius Nova Chrono, confrontation with the leader of White Night Eye. It was a person utilizing a blinding Light Magic(Golden Dawn), fast and skilled enough to recover the Magic Stone Tablet and all of his captured subordinates and (Easily dispatched by Julius' Time Magic.) except for the two that Julius killed and the one that was still captured closest to the Emperor. Julius admitted that he wasn't able to react while his prisoners were getting taken or atleast that the Light Magic was faster than him, but I think Julius would have been able to react if the enemy had tried to take the prisoner closest to him. The Light Mage didn't attempt to rescue him as to not risk a fight. (Note: the unknown Light Mage had his Grimoire out while Julius did not, which probably factored into there magic power at that moment). Now there's only one person I can think of in the series already that could fit the strength characteristics and the all around bill for this Terrorist Group's leader and that's the Golden Dawn's leader, the Magic Knight closest to becoming the next Sorcery Emperor, Captain William Vengeance.

Guy has a freaky mask and Villai-ass name as well.

YowYan

Legendary
Kin
1,244💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
That warp-mage randomly appearing in that cave and disappearing again with the other mages and the tree of life symbolising tablet stirred my curiosity for answers too.

Anyways, there's a specific section for manga-related threads. I'd link you the page if I weren't usinf my phone