5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Fight Is Over, and Despair Has Met It's End"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 73 Discussion and 74 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 73 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 74

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally, it took a while before this chapter was scanlated.

Mostly a chapter filled with comic relief to wrap this arc up. "My Mary power is running low" xd and Grey hiding under the blankets was just too cute :p

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Finally, it took a while before this chapter was scanlated.

Mostly a chapter filled with comic relief to wrap this arc up. "My Mary power is running low" xd and Grey hiding under the blankets was just too cute :p
I like the friendship moment between Kohonoo and Noelle.

Nero was supposedly at work all the while. He is the smartest bird around -straight to the business while Asta fights. I wonder how Licht would react at the death or the flowers - some of the gang should show up to pick the body..

Last edited:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I like the friendship moment between Kohonoo and Noelle.

Nero was supposedly at work all the while. He is the smartest bird around -straight to the business while Asta fights. I wonder how Licht would react at the death or the flowers - some of the gang should show up to pick the body..
He would be furious of course, though I don't think he will show up immediately there and I doubt Yami would leave the body lying around. They know there's something different about him with his third eye and all, so the most obvious thing to do would be to take the body with them to analyze it and don't forget that Licht has infiltrated the magic knights.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
He would be furious of course, though I don't think he will show up immediately there and I doubt Yami would leave the body lying around. They know there's something different about him with his third eye and all, so the most obvious thing to do would be to take the body with them to analyze it and don't forget that Licht has infiltrated the magic knights.
Oh yea.. I almost forget that there. I wonder when it will be revealed which one of them is rogue one.