5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Three-Leaf Salute"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 56 Discussion and 57 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 56 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 57

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Lmao :p that 4th wall breach, but it's interesting though. Unless he can be at two places at the same time, Jack, Yami, Charlotte and Silva can't be the culprits. It's of course possible he switched places after the fight they had, but based on what Chrono said, this is really not something recent. As Geldor was already imprisoned, it can't be him either, so that leaves us William, Lil and Dorothy. Now William is really suspicious, too suspicious to be credible and it would attract too much attention if the strongest of the captains would be the fake one. Lastly Dorothy didn't really do anything at all during the entire meeting, so for Liar to then claim he should get an award for his performance, doesn't make any sense. So that leaves out Lil as he was quite talkative during the entire meeting and he's also the most recent on of the captains.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
i think its dorothy that he was disguised as
Well as I explained in my previous post she's my 2nd guess, but the reason why I don't think it's her, is because she didn't do anything at all. She just snored through the entire event, not even uttering a single word and she didn't even use her magic when the traitor captain tried to flee. This would have made her the easiest person to impersonate as the only thing Liar would have to do, was taking on her appearance and sleep. Liar was quite proud of his performance, but I don't think there is much pride in impersonating someone who sleeps all day.

When you try to impersonate a mage, there are three things you need to copy: his/her magic, looks and personality. Liar's magic seemingly allows him to do the first and the 2nd is something that seems to a widespread ability as it has been shown before. The most difficult part would be to impersonate the personality, but someone that is asleep all the time can hardly be called difficult. Hence I believe it's Lil as he was quite talkative and even restrained the traitor captain. This would also have benefitted him greatly as by capturing the traitor, it would make people less suspicious to the idea there's another traitor and that it's him. Lil's performance lived much more up to what Liar was boasting about than Dorothy's.

Naruto Boss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Well as I explained in my previous post she's my 2nd guess, but the reason why I don't think it's her, is because she didn't do anything at all. She just snored through the entire event, not even uttering a single word and she didn't even use her magic when the traitor captain tried to flee. This would have made her the easiest person to impersonate as the only thing Liar would have to do, was taking on her appearance and sleep. Liar was quite proud of his performance, but I don't think there is much pride in impersonating someone who sleeps all day.

When you try to impersonate a mage, there are three things you need to copy: his/her magic, looks and personality. Liar's magic seemingly allows him to do the first and the 2nd is something that seems to a widespread ability as it has been shown before. The most difficult part would be to impersonate the personality, but someone that is asleep all the time can hardly be called difficult. Hence I believe it's Lil as he was quite talkative and even restrained the traitor captain. This would also have benefitted him greatly as by capturing the traitor, it would make people less suspicious to the idea there's another traitor and that it's him. Lil's performance lived much more up to what Liar was boasting about than Dorothy's.
yeah i understand all of that but the reason why i think its dorothy is because as you have already pointed is that all she does is sleep. When he was praising himself about the performance i think he was saying that all he had to do was sleep. He seems like the kind of guy that would praise himself even when he was doing little to nothing. Remember that when he was first introduced he said he was the laziest out of the three and said he didnt want to fight but he was going to do it for lord licht, so i dont think he would impersonate a captain that would require him to do a lot of work because it does not fit into his character thus to me dorothy is the most suitable option/choice.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I'm confused- maybe I need to re-read this arc to refresh and keep track of eveyrthing.

I won't count William out just because he seems too obvious( I did that for tobi >_>):

Traitor among magic knights has been a traitor working inside longer than a few hours. In this case he can be Lil since he is the newest among Magic Knight- just a year. Or William who was late, was absent in fights etc and wears a mask.

1) Licht has a Clover grimoire
2) Yami commented that he was at least vaguely familiar when they met.
3) Yami was suspicious of him-" It's not like you can use light magic, right?"
4) Licht is currently injured and if he is one of the magic knights too he needs someone to replace him to avoid more suspicion as well as to find out inside information from the Clover Kingdom. Thus Liar's presence in the meeting.
5) The Knight who was shown to be traitor from behind seemed to have similar structure.(Need to check though)

Second guess would be Lil-

1) Newest addition to the order of Knights. Easy to get an entry and freedom to ask anything and learn all kind of info from everyone without being suspected. No need to act like someone else but he is a bit too chirpy to be Licht or Licht has a light side to pull it of convincingly.

If Licht isn't one of the Magic knights and another person is a traitor, Liar shouldn't be needed. Unless they don't trust that one or there are two more traitor and not just one(the one Liar is impersonating and a second one that let him in) . Or Maybe Liar has been impersonating one or the other at different times, doing things while playing their role. Or they killed one of them a while back and replaced them.

Dunno... Maybe I should go back reread the chapter or someone can tell me what I have missed and got facts mixed up.

Last edited: