5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Captains And The Peasant Boy"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 55 Discussion and 56 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 55 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 56

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...not entirely sure he is truly the one who betrayed them as that magic only shows what the person who it is used on believes is the truth, not the factual one. If they were told that that captain was the traitor, while in fact it's someone else, well then they would think that that lie is in fact the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if Licht would have done it like that as an extra precaution.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Hmmm...not entirely sure he is truly the one who betrayed them as that magic only shows what the person who it is used on believes is the truth, not the factual one. If they were told that that captain was the traitor, while in fact it's someone else, well then they would think that that lie is in fact the truth. I wouldn't be surprised if Licht would have done it like that as an extra precaution.
I suspect the same. he might have had a role in someway but he wasn't the guy which was shown earlier. That one had a leaner built, not so burly.

Status
Not open for further replies.