5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Magic Knights VS Evil Eyes"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 52 Discussion and 53 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 52 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 53

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Last edited by a moderator:

Naruto Boss

Regular
Kin
0💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This manga is so good I can't wait for it to be released and translated. I want to get some knowledge about the full potential of aster's grimoire.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I've been loving the past few chapters. Yami's witty remarks and comebacks are cracking me up beyond believe xd I'm also glad that someone finally makes a remark about the freakishly weird braid and the cherry on top: the amazone has got the hots for Yami :bouncy:

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,412💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Yami is quite sharp and knows his team members so well. I liked him noticing Asta sneaking in and playing a decoy to help him get a successful hit. Now that's a nice mentor and smart Knight for you.

I've been loving the past few chapters. Yami's witty remarks and comebacks are cracking me up beyond believe xd I'm also glad that someone finally makes a remark about the freakishly weird braid and the cherry on top: the amazone has got the hots for Yami :bouncy:
Royal knight's dialogue was so contradictory- " I will capture you all so that you can run home ..." >_>

Last edited: