2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Omniscient Priestess"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 227 Discussion and 228 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 227 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 228

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
this is what I LOVE! Just like that we got so many questions. People was like “Black Clover is about to end” and I always told them... we got 3 whole kingdoms we know NOTHING. About. We have one who uses demons as a source of weapons. One uses nature as a source of power. If you want to think on how strong these people are... Mereoleona said to have left the clover kingdom to meditate and become one with nature. That’s how she became so strong.
This weak heart princess is weakened yet her Mana Zone is likely that of the witch queen if not stronger.. I would say I wanna learn more about the Lightning dude but his magic is likely on Zora level. He uses Lightning and Runes like Zora uses Ash and Trap Symbols aka trap magic. But he is incredibly strong.

also that’s the same devil that cursed Noelles mother. This water spirit is likely gonna join Noelle in some way... just a gut feeling and last but not least.. Luck being scared was a bit cliche but was also awesome. The first appearance of the spade kingdom and its a amazing. 7/5 chapter

Reactions: Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Legendary
Kin
102💸
Kumi
-250💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
this is what I LOVE! Just like that we got so many questions. People was like “Black Clover is about to end” and I always told them... we got 3 whole kingdoms we know NOTHING. About. We have one who uses demons as a source of weapons. One uses nature as a source of power. If you want to think on how strong these people are... Mereoleona said to have left the clover kingdom to meditate and become one with nature. That’s how she became so strong.
This weak heart princess is weakened yet her Mana Zone is likely that of the witch queen if not stronger.. I would say I wanna learn more about the Lightning dude but his magic is likely on Zora level. He uses Lightning and Runes like Zora uses Ash and Trap Symbols aka trap magic. But he is incredibly strong.

also that’s the same devil that cursed Noelles mother. This water spirit is likely gonna join Noelle in some way... just a gut feeling and last but not least.. Luck being scared was a bit cliche but was also awesome. The first appearance of the spade kingdom and its a amazing. 7/5 chapter
Maybe so but so far in the series Luck never lost the will to fight. This might be the Tabata's way of saying how strong that Spade Kingdom guy is gonna be!. But the real question here is what is he doing in the Diamond Kingdom?. Or does the diamond king tried to infiltrate spade kingdom?.

Now all four kingdoms mages are involved more or less in this arc.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️

Who thought this series was going to end? We barely learned anything about the main character's origin. Unless SJ suddenly wants to wrap this series up (like with SnS), BC isn't going to end soon.

And I don't know. As a (future) powerful water mage MC it makes some sense for Noelle to obtain Undine, however that would mean the Clover Kingdom would already have 3 out of the 4 major spirits + that would leave the Heart Kingdom vulnerable. What's more, unlike Salamander and Sylph, Undine has bonded with generations of priestesses.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Who thought this series was going to end? We barely learned anything about the main character's origin. Unless SJ suddenly wants to wrap this series up (like with SnS), BC isn't going to end soon.

And I don't know. As a (future) powerful water mage MC it makes some sense for Noelle to obtain Undine, however that would mean the Clover Kingdom would already have 3 out of the 4 major spirits + that would leave the Heart Kingdom vulnerable. What's more, unlike Salamander and Sylph, Undine has bonded with generations of priestesses.
you would be surprised with how many people thought BC was ending cause of the demon fight.. Its obvious its not going to end

and that is very true.... Im thinking that princess is gonna die somehow since we had no death that benefited growth yet and Noelle will do something that will gain Undine trust...

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
you would be surprised with how many people thought BC was ending cause of the demon fight.. Its obvious its not going to end

and that is very true.... Im thinking that princess is gonna die somehow since we had no death that benefited growth yet and Noelle will do something that will gain Undine trust...
Even if she dies and Undine takes a liking to Noelle, that still leaves the issue of the protection of the Hearts Kingdom. Undine has been the primary protector of the kingdom for over a millennia and it's really not the first time a priestess has died. I find it hard to believe she would leave purely because she likes Noelle. The only way I see this happening is if Noelle becomes the priestess or, due to circumstances, Undine will bond with Noelle (possibly temporarily).

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
Even if she dies and Undine takes a liking to Noelle, that still leaves the issue of the protection of the Hearts Kingdom. Undine has been the primary protector of the kingdom for over a millennia and it's really not the first time a priestess has died. I find it hard to believe she would leave purely because she likes Noelle. The only way I see this happening is if Noelle becomes the priestess or, due to circumstances, Undine will bond with Noelle (possibly temporarily).
Hmmm so you think Noelle will become the queen? But how do you thnk that would happen. Shes the female mc... Shes not leaving black bulls... But you are right... Idk.. u think she can be a rogue queen?

Status
Not open for further replies.