2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Black as Black Can Be"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 219 Discussion and 220 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 219 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 220

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Julius exiled Asta and Black Bulls for now... Not sure about the evidence they need to find- unless it's a hint for Black bulls to go to investigate the Spade , the wintry nation that serves ancient evils and demons.

I still feel it was unfair but I guess the wording of the sentence means they can return to black clover in future when conditions are more faovurable for them. And Julius just maneuvered them all in to doing his bidding one way or another.

Julius the strategist is more impressive than the time mage he is. He kept himself out of sight, to avoid scrutiny to his authority as ME. Made up a "sentence" that could balance Damnatio's scales. Sent the letter with two Royal Knight from the remaining Royal families who could influence the rest of the magic council, giving them opportunity to put in favourable words for Asta and shut up the King Kira.

At the same time he dropped subtle hint to Yami about what to do next without rest of the council being any wiser...

PS: Charmy thinking of cooking :nero: ... :ROFLMAO:

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
So Julius exiled Asta and Black Bulls for now... Not sure about the evidence they need to find- unless it's a hint for Black bulls to go to investigate the Spade , the wintry nation that serves ancient evils and demons.

I still feel it was unfair but I guess the wording of the sentence means they can return to black clover in future when conditions are more faovurable for them. And Julius just maneuvered them all in to doing his bidding one way or another.

Julius the strategist is more impressive than the time mage he is. He kept himself out of sight, to avoid scrutiny to his authority as ME. Made up a "sentence" that could balance Damnatio's scales. Sent the letter with two Royal Knight from the remaining Royal families who could influence the rest of the magic council, giving them opportunity to put in favourable words for Asta and shut up the King Kira.

At the same time he dropped subtle hint to Yami about what to do next without rest of the council being any wiser...

PS: Charmy thinking of cooking :nero: ... :ROFLMAO:
I wonder which direction the plot is going to go? I mean it's not like they can find anything outside Clover that could prove Aster's innocence. In fact finding any proof anywhere seems to be redundant as Damnatio knows Aster is innocent, it pretty much comes down to balancing his scales and that's kind of hard if you've been exiled.

So essentially the Black Bulls have to wait outside Clover till the situation has been neutralized, but what exactly are they supposed to do? An entire magic squad lurking in enemy territory is asking to lit a fuse somewhere...

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I wonder which direction the plot is going to go? I mean it's not like they can find anything outside Clover that could prove Aster's innocence. In fact finding any proof anywhere seems to be redundant as Damnatio knows Aster is innocent, it pretty much comes down to balancing his scales and that's kind of hard if you've been exiled.

So essentially the Black Bulls have to wait outside Clover till the situation has been neutralized, but what exactly are they supposed to do? An entire magic squad lurking in enemy territory is asking to lit a fuse somewhere...
It's hard to say exactly what Tabata has planned and what they are looking for at this time. But the prejudice and discrimination has been driving power behind Asta's wish to become ME himself. Despite all his talent Yuno had difficulty due to envy of other royal families and Hage background. With Asta outed as having demon powers, amid all kind of per-existent prejudice and envy of less successful royals and other setbacks to powers and image of the Magic Knights and ME, that issue comes to fore once again. This current development emphasizes it's depth and this gets a chance to Tabata for further world building outside of Clover.

So far what we know is that Spade Kingdom have been trying to gain more influence, is linked with that evil and demon powers in some way and the Devil who made a fool of elves and humans, must have come from somewhere. Same for the second one in Asta's grimoire. If Black Bulls can solve that mystery, it may help Asta better.

More importantly, sending them out as exiles, for demon possession and supporting Asta, gives them a cover and an excuse to seek refuge elsewhere. They were always seen as black sheep and now banished. They can gather information and do whatever they can while giving deniability to Clover Kingdom. Julius used the opportunity to make best out of it. At least that's what I think writer is going for.

I really dislike William getting away with his stunt and betrayal while Black Bulls having to take the burn but, it's not unrealistic scenario that people feel safer thinking William saved them as only part they saw was his tree magic at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.