5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Worst Of The worst"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 218 Discussion and 219 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 218 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 219

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Caliburn

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bit cliché, but still I wasn't expecting all of the Black Bulls to crash the party. This chapter was pretty much written just to have all the Black Bulls assembled in one panel. It feels reminiscent of one of the first chapters of the series where a group silhouette was shown of the Black Bulls.

Still some of the other captains show up as it feels a bit out of place for some of them to just let this slide (though I don't see them being so bold/tactless as the Black Bulls :p).

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
I bit cliché, but still I wasn't expecting all of the Black Bulls to crash the party. This chapter was pretty much written just to have all the Black Bulls assembled in one panel. It feels reminiscent of one of the first chapters of the series where a group silhouette was shown of the Black Bulls.

Still some of the other captains show up as it feels a bit out of place for some of them to just let this slide (though I don't see them being so bold/tactless as the Black Bulls :p).

It seems Damnatio tricked Asta as he thought he was called to testify as a witness when he reached there.
Trial was supposed to be the two days later. So maybe rest of the captains werev probably not aware of change in date of the trails either.

You must be registered to see images

BTW, Black Clover news paper artist seems to be an Asta fan :

You must be registered to see images

Status
Not open for further replies.