2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"Three Problems"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 215 Discussion and 216 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 215 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 216

BEGIN READING BLACK CLOVER NOW!!

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
didnt care for the chapter. Im hoping that william gets demotted. He doesnt need to be a captn
also nero in that form... prolly safe to say she has played a MAJOR part in the magics of the kingdom so i can see her staying or being a black bull but venturing off with the WK

only thing i cared for is that they are FINALLY introducing the other kingdoms... Tehehe.. that "asta will die" part was random, out of place and honestly didnt make me think anything of it

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Kind of saw incoming pardon for William- when general public recognized William's magic and credited him for saving them all.

Right now clover has taken a big hit and shaken up the masses. WE is not in condition to fight. If it gets out that William, one of the most celebrated Magic Knight was a traitor, it will be another nail in the credibility.

Asta dying part makes me wonder if we are looking for a time skip or training session...

HowDidIGetPrem

Elite
Kin
5,803💸
Kumi
1,192💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Awards
asta dying part kind of implies that it's a necessary part of protecting the kingdom. maybe julian is alluding to the possibility of asta's anti-magic damaging him, which I think would be really lame boring trope(kind of makes it more likely imo cause Black Clover is very tropey). I doubt this one though.
My other thought is that it's actually something very specific like an interaction between magics. Julian hasn't actually seen Asta in action to see any abnormalities, so whatever he deduced would have to come down to something along the lines of lore or some knowledge he'd gained through his exploration of the world and its magics. What if Julian is specifically referring to a single kingdom being a threat, and it's terrain, strongest warrior, or something has magic that's like poison to or counters asta specifically? whatever case, he's meant to lead them to victory again and julian knows it.

Status
Not open for further replies.