5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Strongest Natural Enemy"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 199 Discussion and 200 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 199 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 200

BEGIN READING HERE @ PIZZAHUT

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, Dark Elf Licht bores me. Never was that keen on his character as he appeared like a theatrical narcissist, which was pretty much case when it was revealed he was in fact a child reincarnated in the body of his idol (the real Licht on the other hand seemed to be at least more composed).

So that his mind collapsed and is going on a rampage, doesn't really woo me. It feels like stalling; get the devil back!

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Meh, Dark Elf Licht bores me. Never was that keen on his character as he appeared like a theatrical narcissist, which was pretty much case when it was revealed he was in fact a child reincarnated in the body of his idol (the real Licht on the other hand seemed to be at least more composed).

So that his mind collapsed and is going on a rampage, doesn't really woo me. It feels like stalling; get the devil back!
Pretty much. Devil used him for stalling Asta and Yuno and left - he was like" not going to bother with these people. I have got things to do, the worlds to take over."... and Nozelle comes and decides to lay claim on Emp seat, showing off too two kids. :|

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Shocked? You should probably sit down before I tell you it's actually a popular series right now. Both of them are.

Nah.
Black Clover is not as good as MHA. So BC is worse.

BC was a great series till the Revival Licht arc which is the current arc. The current arc is trash level and that is very disappointing considering the top quality arcs that preceded it.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,408💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Black Clover is not as good as MHA. So BC is worse.

BC was a great series till the Revival Licht arc which is the current arc. The current arc is trash level and that is very disappointing considering the top quality arcs that preceded it.
Opinions Opinions... and hyper opinions.

I find MHA is inconsistent in terms of engagement level. I like some arcs but then some stories take me out of the series completely and I have to work on getting back in to it.

Rohan

Supreme
Kin
1,031💸
Kumi
1,522💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Opinions Opinions... and hyper opinions.

I find MHA is inconsistent in terms of engagement level. I like some arcs but then some stories take me out of the series completely and I have work on getting back in to it.
Yes, It is my opinion. I am okay if someone does not agree with it.

I find the school arcs to be very boring. I just skip those arcs. lol

Reactions: Avani
Status
Not open for further replies.