2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"The Five-Leaf Clover Grimoire"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 198 Discussion and 199 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 198 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 199

BEGIN READING HERE @ PIZZAHUT

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Reactions: Avani

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,406💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Even the devil who claims to turned Licht's grimoier to five leaves one, doesn't know what demon is inside now in Asta's hand.

As I understand it Licht was able to resist to some extent with help of first magic wizard and whatever they did back then, helped them to stop him. But Patry with all his evil doings and hatred was weaker and lost more easily.

Licht had swapped the swords. He must be aware of the properties of DDS & that it breaks the resurrection spell. I would like to know where is he and what's going on in his mind. Liar thought Licht was not fully awake but it seems he simply had a lot more to process about his surroundings and the current situation seeing he was the only person other than the devil now to know what happened 500 years ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pervyy

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,805💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
This chapter explains quite a lot of stuff, but at the same time raises multiple new questions. The Devil already has a body and a grimoire, so why does he want Aster's body? Or am I misinterpreting something here?

Though I must say I like how The Devil has been portrayed. He's really not pulling any punches and every word he says is like poison.

Status
Not open for further replies.