5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"False Hope"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 197 Discussion and 198 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 197 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 198

BEGIN READING HERE @ PIZZAHUT

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really much progression was made. Was expecting a bit more of 'Ronnie's' reaction on Astser. I mean he has a devil inside of him and a 5-leaf grimoire. Some awesome panels though.

But where's the real Licht actually? I mean he was resurrected; Aster and Yuno fought with him during their initial raid. So where's he? Even more so because it's implied Yuno was supposed to Licht's reincarnation?

MickNerks

Elite
Kin
77💸
Kumi
0💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does this chapter prove that Asta has a certain degree of control over the Anti Magic that he releases, because technically when him and Yuno did the combine attack against The Demon asta's anti magic should have negated Yuno's magic.

So can Asta control the magic that is Negated?

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Does this chapter prove that Asta has a certain degree of control over the Anti Magic that he releases, because technically when him and Yuno did the combine attack against The Demon asta's anti magic should have negated Yuno's magic.

So can Asta control the magic that is Negated?
Well he already had a certain amount of control During his fights at the WitchForest, we learned he subconsciously was limiting the output of his anti-magic and then he learned at the volcano how to control the output.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Not really much progression was made. Was expecting a bit more of 'Ronnie's' reaction on Astser. I mean he has a devil inside of him and a 5-leaf grimoire. Some awesome panels though.

But where's the real Licht actually? I mean he was resurrected; Aster and Yuno fought with him during their initial raid. So where's he? Even more so because it's implied Yuno was supposed to Licht's reincarnation?
Yuno is Licht's son's reincarnation. MS translated incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.