2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
You must be registered for see images

"A Complete Change"

Black Clover Manga Chapter 195 Discussion and 196 Predictions

Discuss Black Clover Manga 195 here and predict the next chapter, Black Clover Manga 196

BEGIN READING HERE @ PIZZAHUT

Please remember to rate this week's chapter!
1 is worst, 5 is best.

Caliburn

Supreme
Kin
2,801💸
Kumi
525💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
Oooooh, unexpected twist.

Honestly it seemed the next few chapters would just be jumping from one battle to another again without the story progressing much (something that has happened already enough in this arc), but now the story might progress into a more interesting direction. Hopefully one that gives us more insight in the past and Aster's magic in particular.

Then again I'm not that surprised something like this happened. I mean this was supposed to be a guarded, hidden dimension and there had to be a reason for that. So it was quite weird that no one or nothing unusual was there when they entered.

Not entirely clear though whether this entity now was already present in the Shadow Castle, that he got resurrected alongside the other elves or something else. In any case it does give more credibility to the long-standing suspicion that a third, secret party was involved in this conflict.

Avani

Supreme
Kin
5,398💸
Kumi
480💴
Trait Points
0⚔️
who is Ronne? have we seen him before?

You must be registered to see images

Spelled as Lonne sometimes.

Lil is her age. I wonder what will be his reaction at getting a sound thrashing by a first class junior magic knight. :giggle:

On another note :ROFLMAO:@Noelle's disappointment at her back up..

Last edited:

BusinessManTeno

Supreme
Kin
2,903💸
Kumi
10,493💴
Trait Points
60⚔️
Awards
How did you know.. Her only other 1v1 was against the witch from the midnight sun, which she one shotted
Ehhh I mainly said this last chapter but I always suspected her to be high level if not captain level

1.) She has magic that essentially can have you never run out if mana. She makes sheep cook food using her mana just to restore it. Nobody has done shit like that yet it’s so crazy. That even henry could be around his comrades as he ate her food without draining their magic

2.) She’s “that” character. The one the creator hides in plain site to be mad op. But don’t give it yet

3.) When Charmy garden got destroyed and she got mad and Blackburn’s got real scared cause they said her mana was as power and sinister as an elf and the marking but the marking was just sauce. That foreshadowed that she has incredible mana.

The last two pages just confirmed it. She’s capn level big time.

Reactions: MickNerks
Status
Not open for further replies.